Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

In support, I'm about to start weight watchers with my mom.

This is going to be interesting. hopefully ill be able to save some of the money i blow on food.

Not something I would recommend really. I would HIGHLY suggest focus on eating more "clean", and getting regular exercise. If you think about it, no one that exercises regularly and eats well is fat. There is no secret to it. I do some personal training and nutrition advice, and if you're interested PM me and I can make some more suggestions to get you on the right track. It's not about fad diets that last a few weeks, it's about living a healthier lifestyle that is realistic and managable.

Edit: I know you're doing it to support your mom; but you can pass this all on to her if you would like.

Edited by Phyziks

Not something I would recommend really. I would HIGHLY suggest focus on eating more "clean", and getting regular exercise. If you think about it, no one that exercises regularly and eats well is fat. There is no secret to it. I do some personal training and nutrition advice, and if you're interested PM me and I can make some more suggestions to get you on the right track. It's not about fad diets that last a few weeks, it's about living a healthier lifestyle that is realistic and managable.

Edit: I know you're doing it to support your mom; but you can pass this all on to her if you would like.

Thanks Phyziks. I think my moms whole idea instead of just goin cold turkey was to kind of ween herself away from certain foods and proportions and times of the day she eats. We've both already started to incorporate exercise in our routines and her plan was to start educating herself a bit more while she's working her way into a completely healthy diet and routine so when the "diets" done and all that madness is over she'll be moving forward to where she wants to be.

@redx

basmati is cool but if you want sticky you gotta look for short grain stuff, like short and squat grains. rice cooker helps too.

also acupuncture is legit...

i want that salaryman money whered salaryman go?

sometimes i wonder if asap rocky's rhymes or rick ross' were written by a computer program. like they look for what is trending on tumblr or twitter or interview hood people and see what words are said the most. and then they just have a program where they put in the trendiest (or w.e. you wanna call it) words that have the most ear presence and have been determined to be words that will elicit the most recognition and then those are put in a program that assembles the words based on set up rhyme and meter parameters and maybe a sample song to compare to. and then the result is a song that will be guaranteed to be relatable to the largest proportion of the audience because it has so many phrases and words that people are like:

oh ya i like that shit toO! omg! its like we think the same~! weed? money? lean? cars? girls? o ya im all about that shit! man this is great! or maybe they just hire people to do that shit and dont use software yet

how many kids are going to dress like asap rocky now that the hype around tyler the creator seems to be dead?

my guess is out of price range for the demographic. at least i hope so.

////

i make beef jerky, and im in a leg cast. so i need help often. when co workers complete a task for me such as getting coffee or a water refill, i reward them with jerky. I am training my coworkers with treats.

Edited by EG562

@ akuma

travel dude. go see patagonia while it is still really awesome. or if you still wanna cop shit hold off on it till you coppin shit overseas

@redx

o word ya if you got a rice cooker i would not fuck with basmati at all then. ive never had good results with basmati coming out sticky in my rice cooker. tbh i dont think basmati is meant to be sticky, too long and thin. best real sticky rice ive had out of my rice cooker was some jap brand of rice that said it was meant for a rice cooker and short squat grains, shit always comes out restaurant sticky. look for shit that has rice cooker specific directions

edit:

asap rocky sounds like it was shat out of tumblr

Edited by pieiskewl

@redx

o word ya if you got a rice cooker i would not fuck with basmati at all then. ive never had good results with basmati coming out sticky in my rice cooker. tbh i dont think basmati is meant to be sticky, too long and thin. best real sticky rice ive had out of my rice cooker was some jap brand of rice that said it was meant for a rice cooker and short squat grains, shit always comes out restaurant sticky. look for shit that has rice cooker specific directions

basmati is indeed not meant to be sticky.

i can't tell if you guys are trying to fuck with me or not - i got the basmati and i cooked it to specification and it was really sticky

but i'll have to see what other kinds of rice there are at my local supermarket

upset that people were all over the Giuliano Fujiwara F/W11 shoes but no one seemed to kop. still have yet to see a waywt fit. There has to be one out there.

Edited by Desi

in my past sufu life i was an asshole and people seemed to really enjoy my posts. Now that im older and a little less dickish, i try and spread my knowledge to those who might need it and just end up getting negged.

I dont post for +rep, i post for +community contributions. If being an asshole is the way sufu wants me to contribute, then i will listen to the people.

get aids.

its rly awkward smoking with my friend n her guy. they're both rly cool but we were all watching dj videos n i was asking questions to better understand the mechanics of it and i felt like she was getting mad that she couldn't contribute to the conversation?

i dunno...but shit better not fuck up cause she's letting me stay with her when i go to chicago in june. and plus i think she's pretty awesome.

she probably got a tad jealous because you were hittin it off with her man. and obviously you were just being inquisitive, but to avoid a situation like this in the future you should steer the convo in a different direction and put the focus back on her so its not just a two-way with her BF and yourself...