Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

forty fucking niners

me and bro bonded over the entirety of the game, both screaming and rejoicing

feels good man

also:

third computer up and running @ home now, one finally in the living room w/ the tv (late pass?)

has the quickest connection being so close to the router.

Edited by gettoasty

xpost college thread, goin on exchange

sufu tell me about these universities

Boise State.

Kansas State.

Northern Colorado.

North Carolina (Wilmington).

North Carolina (basically all except chapel hill).

Brockport.

the towns they're situated in/random facts/personal experiences. I have done my own research but i figure this can't hurt.

pm me if you like.

Posted · Hidden by dovo, January 16, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by dovo, January 16, 2012 - No reason given

Went to a small concert and all I hear (besides music) is (n)word this (n)word that (n)word (n)word (n)word. Then I looked around and realized that I was literally like one of three black dudes there (one was on stage) but I was sayin "man" "dude" & such. Damn, I'm fuckin up, I didn't know i could use that shit lol.

wide awake at 6am, can't sleep. Watching Military channel about WW2 and pretty fucking humbled at how hardcore shit was back then and how tough dudes were. Talking about trench foot and how soldier's toes would freeze and come off when they took their socks off, and they still held positions and kept fighting. I hereby feel like a complete bitch for complaining about anything in my life now.

wide awake at 6am, can't sleep. Watching Military channel about WW2 and pretty fucking humbled at how hardcore shit was back then and how tough dudes were. Talking about trench foot and how soldier's toes would freeze and come off when they took their socks off, and they still held positions and kept fighting. I hereby feel like a complete bitch for complaining about anything in my life now.

yo you're watching a channel that glorifies war and violence and makes the people therein look like the biggest fucking badasses - secretly you know that all these soldiers were fucking miserable cause they are fighting a war they were forced into

Can anyone give me tips/pointers on successfully quitting smoking? I smoke at least a pack a day, an I'm kinda sick of my lungs hurting every morning.

I quit at the beginning of 2006 after unsuccessfully trying to ween myself from them for over a year. Only way I could do it was cold turkey. After about 3 weeks the cravings let up a lot. Didn't smoke a cig for years and here I am smoking daily again though as of the last two months. It sucks.

edit: I was in your situation too, usually a pack to a pack and a half a day. Cold turkey is really the best way to go. One of the biggest motivators was noticing how much better I felt and how much better I could breath after just a few weeks.

Edited by shufon

OH MY GOD I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR NEW ZEALAND SLANG BUT I REALLY ENJOY YOU USING IT

And yeah, I'm gonna be a total asshole for the next 2 weeks. But I'm gonna indulge in something really big if I make it a month.

No idea wtf tg is talking about either but yeah, you'll be a dick for a month or so. It happens. Once the cravings subside you'll move on and be fine.