Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

youtube embedding dynamics:

[media ]http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIDEO_ID[ /media]

and thx 4 vidz

Edited by Vampyrvargfesten

im finna be a rich asian kid from the hood who thinks I'm black who thinks I'm white who thinks I'm canadian who thinks I'm milhouse my (n)word. Then Ima come through with that sick ass rick and raf yo. Then all the shorties, shawties, shutties, and shetties, are gonna be all like yo dovo where does one kop such hood ass attire? and Im finna be all like check it. These jawnz are not sold at your local slauson swapmeet, t shirt spot, or liquor store. They must be hustled from the interwebs or from one of them jawnz dealing (n)words. But never fear my hood brethren, Im finna blow out this bitch and be like yo fuck you mom and dad if you have two parents real hood (n)words only have one so you might wanna get rid of one for street cred. getting your old man to bounce is preferred in the streets as you then can rap about your moms once you become an accountant/therapist/doctor/rapper/interweb superstar triple go (n)word.

on the hood tho ayo fuck auto correct (su)woop was haaaaanen.

it just seems like mad rich kids who can't even laugh at themselves get some snide attitude front talking shit all the time and never facing repercussions.

Like if u have that fake hard attitude it's only a matter of time until you get checked for being a dickhead by someone bigger than you. but that doesn't happen to rich kids cause theyre sheltered from things like that

plus who types in a ghetto accent really

ur right but when i'm on superfuture i just assume whenever someone does it while talking about clothes they must be some rich kid.

it might be generalizing but it doesn't seem too far off the mark with the way they talk about dropping cash like they have no concept

Whenever I see people type "ur" instead of "you're" I automatically think they would write "your" instead of "you're". And then I proceed by not giving a fuck.