Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, after waiting months for it to happen, my son finally started walking!!

srsly one of the happiest days of my life :) but i then saw a glimpse of the future with him walking away from me on his wedding day and i cried in the car.

im gna be a stalker mom, i know it.

reminds me of that sex n the city episode where the guy at the shoe store gives charlotte new shoes if she just models them for him.

sock hustle. i like it.

last night super drunk crawling on the roof trying to find my friend

woke up with a tattoo

(ok not really but some girl drew on my arm i guess. it was shocking when i looked in the mirror washed that shit off. i'm pretty sure she wrote me a love letter on my typewriter (lol) too but i don't think its like that yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

too hungover right now

(about my tiny life: who even cares? ?

but whatever bro only thing i gotta do this month is go home for christmas)

was looking through the sufu calendar and 16th December is the only day in the year without a member(s) having a birthday (ok, so 29th Feb on a leap year too, but that doesn't really count). Any 16th Dec folk out there?

got a decent stack of cash saved up, and pretty much all my bills paid (business). Every year I go a bit apeshit and go on a spending spree, and I REALLY want to this year...but I also don't wanna struggle in Q1 when everything is dead. Fuck...big kid decision time. Really wanna kop a new surfboard and wetsuit, and mebe some jawnz. And maybe a trip to Mexico. And maybe a used motorcycle.

yea...it's gonna be the same deal again.