Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

60% exam tomorrow, and i only started looking at the content yesterday woooooohhahhhhhhhahhhhahahhaha

one of my friends posted this on facebook. Can't tell if she thought it was funny or offensive.

[edit] just checked facebook again. Pretty sure she's offended

political21.jpg

also, the second I finished reading it, this song started playing on my itunes:

WWfdXs9QrXI

... no sexist tip

Is it just me, or does anyone else notice when people force/fake cough to attract attention to the mundaneness of it and thus makes their presence less awkward ex. someone walking alone next to a group of people.

I find KAG's do this to an annoying extent. They do some kind of nasty overly-guttural cough that they probably think is cute.

Really a half-formed random thought, but I'm almost positive there's something to it.

french is my native language and going with out english-speaking girls has help me a lot to lose the accent etc so the du is right

u sure about that?

Woke up 5 minutes before my first class started and forgot to do some assignment that was due today. Fuck this semester man.

Just came back from the doctor. Apparently I have an ear infection. I didn't know that was a problem for people over the age of 6.

anyone here sweat a lot?

I am sick of people asking: "do you wear antiperspirant or just deodorant?"

Fuck if I am telling you I sweat profusely then assume I have tried out anti-fucking-perspirant.

Anyways. I can't tell if it is a psychological thing (I have anxiety a lot) or if it is worth looking into botox (to stop my pits from sweating). Anyone have it or know people that have it in their pits?

have you tried Mitchum? The solid, fragrance free one is the best I've ever used. I've heard the botox thing works well, but I'd imagine it'd be a regular thing...like any other part of your body and not a one time fix. Have you had your Dr refer you to a dermatologist yet?

rlly so the answer is mitchum? can anyone vouch for this?

Anyone heard about the aluminum/alzheimer's thing? Tom's may be the least effective product ever made for anything; there must be another solution.

Mitchum is all I've been using for a while and for me, it works amazing. It's not terribly cheap tho, like $6-$7+ / stick, but way worth it IMO.

A potential solution would be to wear a 'rash guard' as an undershirt also know as underarmor (I know it's a brand).

It works for me when I'm doing intense BJJ or Cardio sessions since I would usually soak a cotton t-shirt with sweat.

i used to sweat a lot too. Could be hormonal. Regardless, Mitchum scent free gel + trimmed armpits are the way to go

mitchums like 2-for-$7 at target

yea, I can usually find the gel on sale (and it still works pretty well)...I just go for the solid more often. Sometimes come up on it on sale for $5 and I'll grab a few.

roll-on mitchum is the shit

also don't drink too much coffee, thats the main reason I ever sweat

Jesus...my brother has become such an intolerable asshole. Super stoked I only have to interact with him every couple months now.

Guest glasses

three hour interview next week

case studies all weekend woo

anyone here sweat a lot?

I am sick of people asking: "do you wear antiperspirant or just deodorant?"

Fuck if I am telling you I sweat profusely then assume I have tried out anti-fucking-perspirant.

Anyways. I can't tell if it is a psychological thing (I have anxiety a lot) or if it is worth looking into botox (to stop my pits from sweating). Anyone have it or know people that have it in their pits?

you probably have hyperhydrosis (wiki it) - its semi-common, even though alot of people have no idea they have it. i've had it since i was 15 or so, but thankfully it isn't as bad as it once was. you can get it pretty much everywhere, but my pits/feet have it the worst (especially in australian summer) with my hands slightly effected too.

with armpits, all you can do is trim the hair (use clippers, don't clean shave - zero hair is actually worse than long hair) and use driclor or a similar high-alu prescription roll-on at night. driclor actually fucks my skin up really bad (rashes etc), so i use maxim sensitive (ebay) which doesn't work quite as well but is at least tolerable. if you are anal about thinking alu causes alzheimers or whatever, then that's your problem.

'guards' for your shirts and stuff are useless, they just fall off or feel annoying. there is also pretty much no point in buying expensive tees (sorry raf) because they will get fucked up in no time.

you can get botox injections to 'freeze' the sweat glands (apparently this is one of the few medical procedures which is dramatically cheaper in the US than the rest of the world, inc australia), but they are said to only last 3-6 months at the max.

if you have it in places other than your armpits, there's nothing you can do - just gotta deal with it.

edit: there is actually one thing you can do, but it is an incredibly risky and invasive procedure. i forgot the name of it, but basically they make a large incision in your neck or chest and cut one of the sympathetic nerves which can cause sweating. its fucking heavy stuff, but some people have it so bad (their hands become so wet that they cannot write with a pen for example) that they have no other option.

Lately my music rotation has consisted of David lynch, Tom waits, A$AP Rocky, and El-P. what the fuck is wrong with me?