Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Okay, ebay query:

Is it possible to work your way around it and contact a seller even when they have it set so they can't respond to questions? The only reason I ask is because in the listing the seller said "feel free to ask any questions," so I guess it was a mistake.

Has anyone here ever had a proxy message a seller to make them an offer? I've watched this seller on yjp try to sell the same pair of shoes for like 6 months and I wanna lowball the dude.

haven't done it through yjp but definitely done it on ebay a couple of times. doesn't hurt to try pal

damn..rip marco simoncelli, too young. fucked up.

I saw that shit. I saw the front tire impact the cervical region and was like, FUCK. I didn't even notice the helmet come off, but just the old neuroscience mnemonic, "C3-4-5 keeps the diaphragm alive..." went through my head.*

*Cervical Nerves 3, 4, 5 innervate the phrenic nerve, which innervates the diaphragm and keeps it functional. Otherwise, hello respiratory failure.

:( RIP Simoncelli, he was destined to be one of the greats, if his last few years are any indication.

∧∧

.  (  ・ω・)

.. _| ⊃/(___

/ └-(____/

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

... <⌒/ヽ-、___

/<_/____ /

Wow. I only wish i had the space/time. After this kind of coverage, I'm sure they will some a really nice home. I've only had a dog for about a year now it's convinced me that there is some actually some right in the world. Dog owners just alway seem to be good people.

I saw that shit. I saw the front tire impact the cervical region and was like, FUCK. I didn't even notice the helmet come off, but just the old neuroscience mnemonic, "C3-4-5 keeps the diaphragm alive..." went through my head.*

*Cervical Nerves 3, 4, 5 innervate the phrenic nerve, which innervates the diaphragm and keeps it functional. Otherwise, hello respiratory failure.

:( RIP Simoncelli, he was destined to be one of the greats, if his last few years are any indication.

Worst thing since Daijiro Kato :(

What's with all these prodigies dying as soon as they make it to Moto GP?

question for those who have had flickr for a long time:

on a free account it says you will only be able to view your most recent 200 photos in your photostream, but the old image links will remain active

is it the most recent 200 only in your main photostream? meaning if i place each of the photos i've uploaded so far into a set, that i will still be able to view them?