Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

so I want to dress up as a leprechaun for halloween. ideally I'd get a green blazer, but I don't see that happening so I was thinking desert boots, green socks, rolled up chinos, white oxford, green cardigan, green leprechaun top hat from a costume place...but I'm not sure if it will be obvious enough that I'm a leprechaun...i need your help sufu.

so I want to dress up as a leprechaun for halloween. ideally I'd get a green blazer, but I don't see that happening so I was thinking desert boots, green socks, rolled up chinos, white oxford, green cardigan, green leprechaun top hat from a costume place...but I'm not sure if it will be obvious enough that I'm a leprechaun...i need your help sufu.

Just wear all of these things and write LEPRECHAUN on your forehead.

People will get it

Magic has spoken

"There's going to always be great players in basketball," Johnson said, after telling the crowd he'd rather be remembered for his work off the court than his play on it. "There's going to always be guys who win championships in the NBA — except LeBron."

http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/10/17/11/Magic-Johnson-calls-out-LeBron-during-sp/landing_heat.html?blockID=583956&feedID=9052

does no one neg rape anymore? i've been getting all these creepy stalker-retaliatory neg reps on posts that i made years ago lately whenever i neg someone for lookin like dog shit on waywt. its like these ppl have never seen a red box b4. sufu gettin soft

^^^ Magic's my dude and I'm a definitely a Lebron hater, but that's pretty grimey to call him out like that. If a shortened season does happen, I think the heat will have a really good shot at it.

On an unrelated note, I don't think I've ever had any good vegan food. At most, it's been tolerable, but usually vegan stuff is just nasty. They always try to imitate regular food like brownies and stew and stuff, but it just makes me wish I had the real version.

I just mean particular vegan dishes (usually dishes that try to imitate non-vegan dishes). I've been to potlucks and stuff where people bring vegan stew or casserole or cake or brownies, and it's all tasted gross to me. I would much rather have food with real eggs and meat and stuff instead of these weird substitutes. If I was vegan, I'd probably just eat a lot of raw fruit, raw vegetables and various bean dishes. I can't really imagine much else that would taste good without animal products.

Haha yeah.. Vegan dishes that use replacements are usually garbage.

My ex would make these amazing vegan cupcakes that used apple sauce to replace eggs. She did try to do some with egg replacement and they were ok.

Vegetable sautés with deep fried tofu are very good and general tao rice/tofu never fail.

There are ways to prepare things and they take a lot of practice to get them to taste great. I ended up stopping right when all of my dishes turned out amazing. (Due to my training diet, I would die of breast cancer if I ate soy to replace all of the whey/animal proteins I have to consume)

interesting... I think I may just be a picky eater. I don't really get down with tofu and weird cooked vegetables and stuff. I'm sure there's a few good dishes out there, but I have yet to try them. Also, I get what you're saying about the protein. I'm not doing strength training or anything, but would never stay full if I didn't at least have some eggs and lean meat in my diet.

^Nah, I got it too and my SN is not on sufu. Albeit, they started spamming me maybe two-three months ago? I just blocked them all though. Also my friend told me she was getting spammed too and there's no way she uses sufu. IMO it's some sort of leak with the databases or something.