Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

i like ervell's stuff

fuck..ing college student budget

Then the sample sale is calling your name...

edit: if you're medium/w32

are 'raw jeans' dying as a trend yet? i kind of want another pair of apcs but at the same time not

do ittt

i just got new cures last week, and now i kinda regret not getting them four years ago. i'm liking them so much more than the few other japanese made, natural indigo dyed, etc etc pairs i've worn before

i had a pair of new standards that i wore for about a year and a half about 5 years ago that looked great but for some reason I cannot possibly recall i turned them into shorts. The new ones just don't feel the same so I figure I might go for a pair of the petite standards if things are changing anyway.

Saw a girl at uni last week wearing weird, gimmicky jeans.

The part at the waistband was some sort of plaid material (like boxer shorts), and the butt pockets were dropped to below asscheck level - faux-saggin' jeans, effectively...

At least she was a petite/kawaii azn girl with a sugoi haircut.

my little brother has a really short temper/fuse

i wanna punch him right across his face and break a couple of his braces. dude is a spoiled, ungrateful shit.

/rant

thats a bit harsh dont you think? you should be the mature person that you are. knee him in the balls...