Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Help me out!

I have an interview at the Tech Museum of San Jose (marketing internship) and I need help with a few things. What to wear??? And what questions you think a museum would ask me. Its a marketing internship and I will be helping out the marketing department with whatever they ask me to do. That is all I know about the internship.

THANKS

always assume to dress formal to an interview unless you've been told not to

Suit and Tie.

They'll probably ask you generic behavioral questions and "why do you want to work here"

do some research on the museum and ask some good questions. interviewers love talking about themselves and their job, so ask what you can

always assume to dress formal to an interview unless you've been told not to

Suit and Tie.

They'll probably ask you generic behavioral questions and "why do you want to work here"

do some research on the museum and ask some good questions. interviewers love talking about themselves and their job, so ask what you can

thanks goat.

im going with a white shirt, black/grey striped tie, grey pants, black shoes, and a black jacket.

i researched the museum. ill just wing the rest of the questions they ask me and ill ask them questions as well.

At my interview right now waiting in the lobby and I need to take a huge shit.

Fuck.

edit** GOT THE INTERNSHIP

fucking shit.

they took it away.

they prefer marketing majors over business and another person got it over me. he interviewed right after me.

fucking lame

edit** i emailed the guy who interviewed me saying I got the job. i wonder what went wrong.

fucking shit.

they took it away.

they prefer marketing majors over business and another person got it over me. he interviewed right after me.

fucking lame

fuck an internship, get a real job