Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

can anyone recommend me a good pair of headphones for my phone? something with a microphone.

UrbanEars,

And Jackie Brown was fucking tight. I waited way too long to watch it, but now I've seen it like a dozen times. Way better than I expected.

I really want pizza, but I don't want to pay for delivery so I'm trying to see if my friend who lives next to Domino's is home so I can eat at her place. Why won't she answer her texts?!

i use the apple in-ear ones.

don't get shure whatever you do

on shattuck? did you eat in the middle of the street?

nope. found a table.

it was the corn one today and it was great.

ive onlyhad the potato one prior ti this event

my hand smeell like al pastor and i cant get rid of the smell and i want to sleep but i also want to keep smelling my hands and getting hungry

its impossible to get out the smell

^

rub lemon on the fingers

or just have more tacos

What kind of cellular Service providers you guys using? Im getting sick as fuck of T-mobile.

Verizon. I've been nothing but amazed at the coverage...gotten full bars in the most absurd places where nobody else can get service. I don't know about other people's experiences, but I've been hyped on them for a few years now. Would recommend.

Last night I went to go see Zomby and it was a big mistake. Not only did he come on really late, but watching him put his laptop on top of one cdj and a six-pack on top of the other one was just the beginning of the trainwreck. The dude goes on for almost 2 hours playing random shit off his playlist with ipod earphones, sipping on beer, and rolling joints for himself. He then packs up, leaves, and has his minions play songs off their laptop. Asshole

Last night I went to go see Zomby and it was a big mistake. Not only did he come on really late, but watching him put his laptop on top of one cdj and a six-pack on top of the other one was just the beginning of the trainwreck. The dude goes on for almost 2 hours playing random shit off his playlist with ipod earphones, sipping on beer, and rolling joints for himself. He then packs up, leaves, and has his minions play songs off their laptop. Asshole

he's a dick. a friend remixed one of his songs and got in contact to ask him about it - and zomby basically straight up threatened him.

WTF totally forgot about this. I been trying to see that guy for like 2 years and he would always be a no show, seems just about right then.

Man, seems like I'm the only person to have ever enjoyed a dj set by him. I guess people go in expecting to have their minds blown and are disappointed when he plays drake and araabmuzik.

I had a great time

saw a pair of beat up white OG reebok pumps

all awesome and dirty looking, but white on white -- curious. I saw a little of the blue accents popping out, just a smidge.

I thought they were so beat all the color was gone

then I was thinking about it more later on in the day and holy crap he painted his reebok pumps white all over, even the ball -- before he beat the crap out of them. They look great.

this is my story.

people are mad at anderson cooper because they can't have him!

I had the most rejuvenating weekend, I'm kicking ass at work, smiling, happy, this shit is weird as fuck. I seriously feel like I was reborn.

Hit me up tonight when I'm not at work.

Also, unrelated, due to my very meager diet and large alcohol intake I've developed a very distinct hand shake. Shouts out to Clopek.

haven't been this excited to go to mcdonalds since i cared about the toys in my happy meals.

i better win a million dollars from monopoly.