Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Friend: "Can you write me a love haiku in the next five minutes?"

Me: "Uh, sure."

*artsy haiku*

Friend: "Uh, heh. They're like young black kids, they're not gonna get that. I don't get that."

Me: tumblr_ls59g1truI1qhdpbw

*wins contest*

*friend gets free sick ass fitted*

*will smoke me up*

first library session of the semester earlier today. got a lot done...but forgot how cot damn miserable that place is.

Trying to find this song

Kinda witch house-y with warped voices and all, made by some russian dude (or the video title was just in Russian). The song was played over some 80s looking video of people rollerskating on a road.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Couldn't find it in my youtube favourites list.

Just ran into ranononarant on campus. Was pretty surprised since he hails from Singapore and my school is University of Sydney. Good to see him, though!

a friend asked to use my roof to throw a party, i said sure if he could keep guests to around 50 or so.

he invited 1000 people.

has there ever been a thesis about men's attractiveness to prominent breasts compared to their mom's chest size ? i'd read that.

setting my username aside' date='

radiohead was still fucking fantastic on colbert.[/quote']

thom is so painfully awkward

ed needs a haircut stat

a friend asked to use my roof to throw a party, i said sure if he could keep guests to around 50 or so.

he invited 1000 people.

This always happens. I agreed to host a b-day party for a good friend and I had cram almost 70 people into a NYC apt. Nothing got stolen and had a great time, but cleaning the next day was something else...

How do I master,

The perfect day?

Six glasses of water.

Seven phonecalls.

If you leave it alone,

It might just happen.

Anyway…

has there ever been a thesis about men's attractiveness to prominent breasts compared to their mom's chest size ? i'd read that and not be able to wack off for at least a week

~ f t f y ~

ran out of coffee in my dorm and got into a car/bike accident that totaled my bike. today fucking sucked.

I kind of want to drop out of school, travel the world, and get drunk in random cities. Unfortunately, it requires money to do that, and school leads to money. fucking catch 22.

wish I could. but as a science major at my school it's practically impossible because they don't take science transfer credits. doing it over the summer would be too expensive probably and I "need" to do research over the summer.

Mac users need to fix up, how can every art director/client I send artwork to need to have it explained to them to not just left click the .tif link I send you, but to save it and load it into photoshop? And how do you mess that up, even when I explain it to you?