Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

They filmed a live episode of Tosh.0 at ASU tonight so I went to check it out. I was never really a fan of the show (I think it's kind of stupid to have a TV show about youtube videos, and Daniel Tosh came off as an unfunny d-bag the few times I watched it), but it was actually really funny. Everybody was going bananas over Daniel Tosh, but my favorite part was definitely Eli Porter on the Web Redemption benefit. He preformed a "live" remix of his Iron Mic freestyle with accompaniment from Skylar Gray. Shit was dope

i almost got in a fight with a cab driver today. he was just straight up chillin' in the bike lane, not waiting for a fare or anything, just parked there. we only have a few decent bike lanes in the city, so it kinda pisses me off when some lazy fuck decides to take it up because he can't be bothered to pull around the corner and illegally park in a non-bike lane. As a result, i smacked his driver's side window really hard when I rode by and scared the fuck out of him. About 30 seconds afterwards he's up beside me, window down, screaming at me.

"I'll fuck you up you son-of-a-bitch, you fucking asshole youuuuu, i'll fucking kill you!!"

This would've been intimidating but dude had the most apu nehasapimapetalon accent going on that there was no way i could've brought myself to be concerned. I just laughed at him and when I pulled up to a red light beside him I stared him down and he just closed his window and shut the fuck up.

rode to work this morning it was like 5 degrees Celsius outside (~40 Fahrenheit) wearing uniqlo heattech longjohns under my Balenciaga denim. wasn't that bad cuz the heat from my motorcycle kept me toasty

fingers were cold through the gloves though. time to buy them silk glove liners

A gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode.

she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr"

he said "NO..""

da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine.

boy was cryin and went to pic up her body.

she was ded.

he whispered 2 her corpse "I ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv her moar den 4evr)

xxx~*...rep dis if u cry evry time...~*xxx

i have the khaki version of those commuter levi;s

i gotta say, they're really comfortable (but i'm a girl so it may not be the same on you guys)

photo in my waywt :3

but i would bike in them. the 3m tape isn't enough IMO but the denim is definitely more sturdy (crotch reinforcements and awesome pockets!)

kind of worth it if you get it cheap

Girlfriend and I pulled gigantic surf perch out of 3 bird's mouth/throat's in Pismo. Thousands of birds were feeding off this inshore bait ball and some gulls kept trying to eat fish way, way too big for them...then they were suffocating and about to die on the beach and we rescued them (even though they probably just swam back out and did it again). Basically, I stuck my hand down a seagull's throat multiple times today. #feelsgoodman