Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Apple in 1996 vs 2011. I'm guessing he means 350x. 350% on a $500 investment over 15 years is nothing to get too excited about.

I purchased it at like $5.50 or something in 1996 so I had roughly 100 shares. It had 2 two-for-one splits since then... :-D

if it's a boy it'll be giovani bronx and if it's a girl it'll be harley k

No hate here, and I know naming your kids is a deeply personal thing (assuming that's what you're talking about)...but the best advice I was given when I had kids was name them something that makes sense when they're 30+ years old. A lot of the "cool" kid names I see kicked around only sound cool when they're, well...kids. Either way, if you're expecting, CONGRATS! Kids are so much fun, it's nothing like I ever imagined.

No hate here, and I know naming your kids is a deeply personal thing (assuming that's what you're talking about)...but the best advice I was given when I had kids was name them something that makes sense when they're 30+ years old. A lot of the "cool" kid names I see kicked around only sound cool when they're, well...kids. Either way, if you're expecting, CONGRATS! Kids are so much fun, it's nothing like I ever imagined.

nah im not planning on having kids any time soon

saw that on maury, was some 16 yr old girl's ideas

seven's a good name for a boy

or a girl

so is lazer

i told someone my nephew is going to be called righteous-dude and they believed me, her kids name is snapper

at school there is a girl called javelin

do people from france find quebecois french silly?

not exactly silly but weird because it's a quite different way to talk and a lot of words are different. i can't really imagine a girl from quebec saying dirty stuffs in bed.