Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I remember when i was very young, in primary school, when we had a substitute teacher that was telling us that he doesn't buy toys for his kid and that he instead gave him yoghurt pots to play around with.

my young, already-crap-infested-mind thought - how terribly tragic, that kid must have a boring life.

I just remembered that thought now, I think that kid is likely an interesting young man now..

I remember when i was very young, in primary school, when we had a substitute teacher that was telling us that he doesn't buy toys for his kid and that he instead gave him yoghurt pots to play around with.

my young, already-crap-infested-mind thought - how terribly tragic, that kid must have a boring life.

I just remembered that thought now, I think that kid is likely an interesting young man now..

as a kid i didnt really play with toys, i played with a chopstick and just used my imagination. started around 4 years old, never completely stopped. now my imagination goes kinda wild whenever i hold a single chopstick

when I was a kid I had a beaver doll named Bucky and whenever i needed to show up at a friends with an action figure, I duct taped a cowboy revolver to his tail and called it a day.

You got optimus prime, ninja turtles, Jurassic Park fucking T-Rex and a beaver with a halloween costume revolver taped to his tail.

yeah, ohio! its funny, an ohio company thinks theyre better than jersey ppl.

all those companies (abercrombie, limited, victoria secret, similac) all are in columbus.

ha

i was eating lunch in this vegan chinese restaurant of all places next to the window and some woman walks past, does a double take and comes in. she was super friendly/pretty cute and introduces herself as some 'talent scout' for some media company and wants me to audition for a TV commercial for ANZ bank. awkward head shots ensued (i hate getting my photo taken more than anything, hence a grand total of 3 waywt's) and she leaves me her card - not sure if i will go yet. also said 'you have to be from melbourne because no one in adelaide looks that cool' (i was literally wearing cp's, chinos and a white tee).

i was eating lunch in this vegan chinese restaurant of all places next to the window and some woman walks past, does a double take and comes in. she was super friendly/pretty cute and introduces herself as some 'talent scout' for some media company and wants me to audition for a TV commercial for ANZ bank. awkward head shots ensued (i hate getting my photo taken more than anything, hence a grand total of 3 waywt's) and she leaves me her card - not sure if i will go yet. also said 'you have to be from melbourne because no one in adelaide looks that cool' (i was literally wearing cp's, chinos and a white tee).

Do it. You'll probably get paid like $5000.

i'm moving to berlin this monday for fall semester.

not quite sure if this is a long-shot, but would any European sufu'ers be willing to put me up for some weekend(s) travelling between sept-dec? pm me!

promise i'm not a serial killer or anything

fuck

i brought a road bike on a mountain trail and completely got wrecked

also my lbs has free beer

which i drank a lot of

damnit my girlfriend is angry at me

;kasdhf;ahfa i love my life

and i hurt so much