Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

i'm trying to figure out who this scottish(?) comedian i saw yesterday on comedy central

only way i can describe him is that his body structure and voice is nearly identical to chef gordon ramsay, and he has dark hair.

any help?

uuuhh, craig ferguson maybe?

studied at the beach for the first time today and i managed to not lose focus. back against a wall, headphones on, toes dug into the sand and a lot of reviewing done. cpa exam round #2 on saturday, come at me bro.

i feel this. so good. near the end of my university career i started studying at bars or even just on my back deck, smoking a cigar and sipping a few wobbly pops. it made life soooo much more enjoyable.

Takahiro Miyashita and Jun Takahashi

Facebook friends since May

lol

I still have two more years of university, then grad school

:(

In other news I just got a paid day off work today!!

i just met a fucking beautiful girl on the BUS of all places. works for an investment firm in downtown toronto, flying to baltimore to visit her younger cousins and surprise them with gifts. good start. we talked for the majority of the 5 hour bus ride, and then rolled up to the airport bar together where she proceeds to slam back shots and beers with me and i get a hug and a cheek-kiss on the way out. and a phone number.

cirspy.

ps. she made a phone call during the bus ride and used nato phonetic alphabet which was weirdly hot. i texted a friend to relay this information, and he responded "stick your delta in her victor". funny guy.

The motorcycles caused me strife thread is way less fun to read with Ed banned. Shit was too funny.

it seems like the lids at taco bell never properly fit the cup... or maybe im just too drunk now?

Only who can prevent forest fires?

You have selected you, referring to me. That is incorrect. The correct answer is you!

I really really wanna know what ed wrote

at a one year olds birthday party.

this party > anything I had until the age of 18.

fucking unlimited amounts of bbq, cupcakes, candy, soda, bouncy castles, and its like a fucking carnival here.

This week is getting worse and worse. So on Wednesday, I had just finished doing deliveries on my motorcycle and as I leave work, before I can even get into 2nd gear, a cyclist cuts me off and I hit him dead on, leaving my bike totaled and with only liability insurance, I'm fucked. Luckily I wasn't injured but I would have gladly broken a wrist if my bike never fell. I had invested so much time and money over the course of 3 years getting it running perfectly.

However, now exteeng's car gets hit Saturday morning while it's parked in front of her house and the entire left side of the bumper is caved in and now we're stuck to having one back up bike while another bike awaits parts and her car is repaired. I don't want to risk driving it around at all until the insurance agent comes around. At least they left their contact information but come on, how do you hit a parked car...?

like maybe 6 or 7 years ago both my parents' parked cars were hit on the same day!!!!!!!!!

Only who can prevent forest fires?

You have selected you, referring to me. That is incorrect. The correct answer is you!

zAZ8xwXE5UY

, how do you hit a parked car...?

last week my partners daughter drove through their fence and destroyed their neighbors brick BBQ, three days earlier she drove her mums car into the garage scraping the side panels

driving lessons are fun when teenagers cant get heads around 3 pedals and steering

When I was about 15, I was walking to school and heard a massive crashing noise. Turned the corner and a woman in a small car had hit another small parked car, smashing JUST the rear light. She had however, managed to completely flip her own car onto the roof. This was on a very quiet residential street too, close to a T junction. She could only have been going 20 mph maybe?

re: hitting a parked car

When I was younger I slid around a corner (it was icy, winter in Canadian prairies concept) and hit a parked truck (old ass beater). It was literally a 5km/h collision - it was seriously in slow motion. I was in a new vehicle and I fucked up my bumper and didn't leave a mark on the dudes truck. Lame ass.

My first day driving, new car and all I go to a skate shop and park. When I came out my front bumper had a huge dent on a corner. 3 Months later I went to that same skate shop and while waiting at a light (while stopped) I got rear ended by some idiot.

I never went back to that skate shop again.