Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

how do i look up if a phrase is trademarked? thinking about filing one.

does this count: ? _________, __________, ________ . it's like three words that rhyme, share same context, and i can see people getting it as tattoo

simple google search does not have them together at all.

Just ran for the first time in the morning (usually run after work) and I've gotten STUPID amounts of work done already in the first half hour at the office. If only I could get up early every day, I think I'd see a pretty huge improvement in some aspects of my life (energy, motivation, etc.)

I consume an obscene amount of RedBull every day, like 30-40oz +. That Redline shit still scares me.

Honestly, I can't drink them. The directions on the bottle say only drink half... that can't be good. The only time I've ever consumed any, I took a rather large gulp, it made me sweat and I had a headache for two hours.

With respect to your RedBull consumption, I'd be kinda careful. A very close friend of mine drank that much or more for several years straight, along with borderline sketchy workout supplements, and it FUCKED his stomach and kidneys up. I think he's had surgery twice and still gets frequent kidney stones. Our bodies aren't mean to process that kinda shit in large quantities.

Always wanted to sleep with an older chick, I think my opportunity is finally here, but don't really know how to go about making it work...

I was visiting a friend in Philly for the weekend, coming back I get on a boltbus back to NY, even though my ticket was for a later megabus, I completely didn't notice.

In any case I grab a seat next to this pretty chick, and ask her what bus it is. We find out I'm totally on the wrong bus, and share a laugh. At this point I'm not getting off, it's going to where I need to be headed, and at an earlier time. Pretty clutch.

Anyway, me and this girl start talking, and were getting along really well. She works for NBC as some sort of marketing agent, promises me free tickets to Jimmy Fallon.

We get on the topic of age, and she's genuinely kind of shocked that I'm 19. I don't look it at all, and don't really act it I like to think... Turns out she's 29.

It doesn't deter anything though, were still talking a bunch, she's leaning into me. What was a 2 hour ride felt like 15 minutes.

Anyway we get to NY, and get off the bus, she gives me a deep hug and says it was great to meet you. I decide to jump the gun and suggest we go and grab a drink (I have a fake id.) She declines, saying she's got to be up for work, she's really tired...

I kind of thought I fucked up there, but this morning she posted on my Facebook some stupid inside joke we created.

I feel if I play my cards right I could have a nice little thing with this older woman, but obviously I've never really dealt with a woman this age. Thoughts opinions?

Always wanted to sleep with an older chick, I think my opportunity is finally here, but don't really know how to go about making it work...

I feel if I play my cards right I could have a nice little thing with this older woman, but obviously I've never really dealt with a woman this age. Thoughts opinions?

I wouldn't really call 29 an "older woman", even though she's got a decade on you. Girls in their 20's are all somewhat similar. My brother was 23 and hooked up with a 37 year old for an uncomfortably long time. When you get into the actual "older women" set I've found that they know exactly what they want and how to get it. Just say yes to whatever she recommends and go along for the ride. You're not gonna show her anything she hasn't seen or sweep her off her feet. Only thing I'd stay way away from is calling or hassling her repeatedly, you don't want to be that guy...

A deficit reduction compromise plan just seems to have emerged from the "Gang of Six". Obama likes it and it's getting a lot of support from other House representatives. It'll be interesting to see how successful this "compromise" (as they're putting it) plan is.

so now everyone gets to be a hero. fucking ridiculous. Just posturing so it seems like it is super difficult for them to really accomplish nothing. Everyone can say they got what they wanted, without giving up too much of what their base wants.

/politics.