Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Why do you dislike it? I only live 2 miles from work, but sometimes the gale force winds b2b sideways rain makes cycling to and from work pretty grim. Only con I can think of driving is lack of exercise (in my case anyhow, cycling makes up the majority of my weekly exercise)

i'm 29 in a month and only got my license when i was 25 or so - just always felt uncomfortable and a little anxious doing it, especially on a busy road. if i lived in sydney or something i wouldn't bother.

I go to school in NY and barely use my car. I hate driving for the same reason. I've never had issues, but i get stressed and anxious driving. I don't consider myself a bad driver, but people are crazy.

just realized wtaps was pronounced "double taps."

and that apparently buying supreme from the webstore is impossible.

lol.

its actually pronounced 'wuh taps'

I go to school in NY and barely use my car. I hate driving for the same reason. I've never had issues, but i get stressed and anxious driving. I don't consider myself a bad driver, but people are crazy.

I feel like that's the best way to get introduced, because once you master that, everything else is easy breezy

I would drive but I drive like I walk. I walk considerably faster then the rest of the population.

https://www.grailed.com/listings/557569-Louis-Vuitton-Large-slugged-Roller

'hey here's my damaged shitty luggage

btw there might be a cumstain inside'

only $3k 

smfh grailed

https://www.grailed.com/listings/557569-Louis-Vuitton-Large-slugged-Roller

'hey here's my damaged shitty luggage

btw there might be a cumstain inside'

only $3k 

smfh grailed

Buy my ugly shoes, 6k:

https://www.grailed.com/listings/557677-Louis-Vuitton-Jasper-s

Russian skater-rap is cute, they're kids. I bet their big bro beat them up before going to see Spartak in the ultras section.

Edited by Fuuma

Team sports have always seemed terribly uninteresting for me. I find snowboarding/climbing/skating/hiking to be really rewarding because its on your terms no competition or winning involved and you dont need cooperate with plebs \. 

Edited by EG562

Team sports have always seemed terribly uninteresting for me. I find snowboarding/climbing/skating/hiking to be really rewarding because its on your terms and you dont need cooperate with plebs \. 

it's cool if you don't fuck with team sports but thinking you're above people who do is corny