Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

i had to google them but i think that record is pretty rad. the vocals aren't great but i'm not picky. at first i was pretty disappointed that it turned out to be christian metal, but hey, i listen to gospel quite a lot and that's never been a conflict. i'd hate to limit my listening habits to artists who share my worldview.

i had to google them but i think that record is pretty rad. the vocals aren't great but i'm not picky. at first i was pretty disappointed that it turned out to be christian metal, but hey, i listen to gospel quite a lot and that's never been a conflict. i'd hate to limit my listening habits to artists who share my worldview.

ok no neg cuz u didnt kno.

there was  some holy unblack metal a friend of mine play me.  didn't sound bad at all, but imo that and christian thrash are just two examples of exploitative perversions of two great subgenres of metal.

"...ACRONYM highlights its forthcoming apparel and accessories lines in a new short film titled “The Cut.†Set in a dystopian city, the visual features a protagonist played by Emi Matsushima, who is seen waiting around in her minimalist apartment before receiving a number of somewhat confusing phone calls. After getting the final confirmation to head into “A-eye,†she heads out of her residence in a sportswear-inspired ensemble and an aluminum backpack in tow."

http://hypebeast.com/2016/3/acronym-the-cut-short-film

this is getting really embarrassing.

errolson if you are reading this please stop doing this shit it's not cool man

"...ACRONYM highlights its forthcoming apparel and accessories lines in a new short film titled “The Cut.†Set in a dystopian city, the visual features a protagonist played by Emi Matsushima, who is seen waiting around in her minimalist apartment before receiving a number of somewhat confusing phone calls. After getting the final confirmation to head into “A-eye,†she heads out of her residence in a sportswear-inspired ensemble and an aluminum backpack in tow."

http://hypebeast.com/2016/3/acronym-the-cut-short-film

this is getting really embarrassing.

errolson if you are reading this please stop doing this shit it's not cool man

are you kidding? it makes total sense, he's parodying the end user.

people buying $700+/$1000+ messenger bags and carrying stuffed animals. it's perfect, he's laughing AT us, not with us.

people buying $700+/$1000+ messenger bags and carrying stuffed animals. it's perfect, he's laughing AT us, not with us.

you're giving this dude too much credit. he just knows how to make cool pockets on jackets

It's good to have contempt for your customers.

That being said, the video certainly was pandering to them (via short hair asian babe wearing acr + erlsn creepin' in facemask).

i made a comment on a entry in hypebeast.com site that was probably misconstrued as homophobic i think. it was directed to anti social social club's neek lurk.

i realize that they can make it so i can't comment anymore, but i didn't know they could make it so that i'm unable to view any comment on every single entry.

what's up with that?

i made a comment on a entry in hypebeast.com site that was probably misconstrued as homophobic i think. it was directed to anti social social club's neek lurk.

i realize that they can make it so i can't comment anymore, but i didn't know they could make it so that i'm unable to view any comment on every single entry.

what's up with that?

*dj khaled you played yourself meme pic*

i hate driving so much that i've started either a) making up excuses as to why i can't drive places or b ) giving my gf money to get a cab/uber/whatever.

because of traffic? There's times where I'm on the same block for like 5 red lights before being able to move to the next one

i hate driving so much that i've started either a) making up excuses as to why i can't drive places or b ) giving my gf money to get a cab/uber/whatever.

Why do you dislike it? I only live 2 miles from work, but sometimes the gale force winds b2b sideways rain makes cycling to and from work pretty grim. Only con I can think of driving is lack of exercise (in my case anyhow, cycling makes up the majority of my weekly exercise)