Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I'm not surprised that the word is perfectly acceptable in Australian society, where people love to wear blackface.

where'd you get this from? i can only recall 1 incident of this happening in the last 15 years and it got thrashed in the media

i hold the term wog on the same level as islander, lebo and muzza. australia's got such a big multicultural background that often people from other backgrounds label each other with racial (but considered inoffensive) terms. we're also a lot less pc than americans in the public/media. 

Edited by david10d

i had to google them but i think that record is pretty rad. the vocals aren't great but i'm not picky. at first i was pretty disappointed that it turned out to be christian metal, but hey, i listen to gospel quite a lot and that's never been a conflict. i'd hate to limit my listening habits to artists who share my worldview.

i had to google them but i think that record is pretty rad. the vocals aren't great but i'm not picky. at first i was pretty disappointed that it turned out to be christian metal, but hey, i listen to gospel quite a lot and that's never been a conflict. i'd hate to limit my listening habits to artists who share my worldview.

ok no neg cuz u didnt kno.

there was  some holy unblack metal a friend of mine play me.  didn't sound bad at all, but imo that and christian thrash are just two examples of exploitative perversions of two great subgenres of metal.

"...ACRONYM highlights its forthcoming apparel and accessories lines in a new short film titled “The Cut.†Set in a dystopian city, the visual features a protagonist played by Emi Matsushima, who is seen waiting around in her minimalist apartment before receiving a number of somewhat confusing phone calls. After getting the final confirmation to head into “A-eye,†she heads out of her residence in a sportswear-inspired ensemble and an aluminum backpack in tow."

http://hypebeast.com/2016/3/acronym-the-cut-short-film

this is getting really embarrassing.

errolson if you are reading this please stop doing this shit it's not cool man

"...ACRONYM highlights its forthcoming apparel and accessories lines in a new short film titled “The Cut.†Set in a dystopian city, the visual features a protagonist played by Emi Matsushima, who is seen waiting around in her minimalist apartment before receiving a number of somewhat confusing phone calls. After getting the final confirmation to head into “A-eye,†she heads out of her residence in a sportswear-inspired ensemble and an aluminum backpack in tow."

http://hypebeast.com/2016/3/acronym-the-cut-short-film

this is getting really embarrassing.

errolson if you are reading this please stop doing this shit it's not cool man

are you kidding? it makes total sense, he's parodying the end user.

people buying $700+/$1000+ messenger bags and carrying stuffed animals. it's perfect, he's laughing AT us, not with us.