Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Is this supposed to be serious 

Current environmental conditions apparently helped lower the average sperm count and up the odds of micro-penises, scandis are particularly affected for some reason so can you imagine a viking invader with a tiny macaroni, can't even rape and pillage properly.

Did I miss a whole episode? :(

There are days (more than I care to admit) where I roll out of bed, shower, throw shiet on and finger comb my hair after towel drying and running around the house air-dry...

But I'm running errands and plan to squirrel away in a corner spot of some anti gourmet coffee spot.

And I think I look hella janky but than someone in SF always manages to make me look decent next to them

#thankssanfrancisco

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's effing amazing how I go years without getting my cc compromised and within the last 6 months my mc got compromised twice.

It's the only card I have on me (probably why the du overnight it free) so when I took uber this morning I had to switch over to the PayPal. Than I realized I had no time to get to my bank before my next appointment but enough time to kill that I would want a drink.

So I signed up for a Starbucks app and got myself a Starbucks card, paid with PayPal.

I probably wouldn't need to bring a wallet if Apple Pay was more widely accepted (right now I'm limited to Sephora and Walgreens).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...