Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

What exactly was the old SuperFuture like? From the little bits that I was able to look up, I understand the site's layout was different, but other than that what was so different about it that it kept people posting here? 

streets paved with jawnz. dope fits as far as the eye could see. ppl typin like dis

for me, sufu changed with the proliferation of DSLRs

it felt more spontaneous and fresh with shitty cell phone pics

i don't exactly walk around with a DSLR and am therefore less likely to take a photo of myself to post on the forum

i am hardly a fashion plate now, besides, but that's another matter

i don't exactly walk around with a DSLR and am therefore less likely to take a photo of myself to post on the forum

ya its way cooler with shitty cellphones pics, who fuckin have time to get his dslr and take AWESOME pics of their purchases or fit. 

Didn't sufu go from DSLR or at least reg. cameras to using the latest smartphones with a "good-enough" camera included?

just ordered some chicken and broccoli and some wonton soup :)

happy friday everyone  :D

Pos attitude, loves it.

got a job now wayyyyy JAWNZ TIME!

o wait i don't even know what clothes are good anymore lol, 90's helmut lang, acronym shells, kolor... what else is there..

Whatever the hell speaks to u...whatever makes u feel good. Congrats on the job!

just make sure it fits good and u can pull it off.

Pls post in waywt so we can all help u judge and stuff. :D

got a job now wayyyyy JAWNZ TIME!

o wait i don't even know what clothes are good anymore lol, 90's helmut lang, acronym shells, kolor... what else is there..

my work uniform is a fred perry shirt, navy incotex pants, and alden shoes

augmented seasonally with engineered garments bedford (spring/summer, or fall/winter versions, depending)

i love not thinking about it

I was walking back to my boss place over in soma when I see someone carrying hella pizza boxes and a grocery bag full of alcohol so I ran up to open the door for him. But than it turns out the front desk wasn't in so no one can buzz us in (back at 7:30 apparently) but I kinda figured cos I talked to the girl before I left, J and she was gonna either rocket spoon or go out for food.

I'm standing there thinking darn.

And he busts out his key fob to go in. Ok. So he's not delivering food.

We walk to the elevator and he helps me key in so I can press my floor and than he presses his, which is P2.

Dude must have been holding it in pretty bad to not bust out and laugh at me from the look on his face.

I just played it off with a have a good night.

Seeing as how the owner of the place she's in (renting) wants to sell for 1.8 mil I can't imagine what a P2 entitles...but than there is P1, P2.

shipping a pair of shoes and finally realized why it was so heavy

totally forgot to take out the shoe trees... fml

I already reopened my package once to put in the shoe bags since i forgot the first time. 

omfg!

now the buyer is going to get a free shoe horn and shoe trees to go with it! at least he only lives 8 hours away, can't wait to see what the shipping cost will be.

YOU"RE WELCOME!

(it's fine i guess. it's not like i need some shoe trees laying around in my cluttered room. nordstrom rack always got them for cheap anyways..)

I was walking back to my boss place over in soma when I see someone carrying hella pizza boxes and a grocery bag full of alcohol so I ran up to open the door for him. But than it turns out the front desk wasn't in so no one can buzz us in (back at 7:30 apparently) but I kinda figured cos I talked to the girl before I left, J and she was gonna either rocket spoon or go out for food.

I'm standing there thinking darn.

And he busts out his key fob to go in. Ok. So he's not delivering food.

We walk to the elevator and he helps me key in so I can press my floor and than he presses his, which is P2.

Dude must have been holding it in pretty bad to not bust out and laugh at me from the look on his face.

I just played it off with a have a good night.

Seeing as how the owner of the place she's in (renting) wants to sell for 1.8 mil I can't imagine what a P2 entitles...but than there is P1, P2.

i feel like i still don't know what's going on with this post.