Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

• 2 weeks later...
ricky gervais when a man shoots a lion: "animals are so important if you kill animals you're a dickhead we should all respect animals and nature i hate hunters and humanity i'm gonna do everything to stop these beasts killing these majestic animals"

ricky gervais when a dead boy washes up on a beach: "lol cats are pretty funny xDDD"

can someone post the video of the pinoy girl holding her boyfriends hand through the door while hes pooping or maybe it was the other way around

lol

for a moment i thought it was about me

Cept 4 the fact u dont got no gf

Forums as a medium for fashun or whatever are disappearing anyway, now is time for the instantaneity and picture-heavy content of Instagram. If you need me I’ll be looking at girls in tight jogging outfits tagging themselves #fashion #nike #gymlyfe #luxury #adidas #fit4lyfe #eatpraylove #ibiza #yeezus #declineofwesterncivilization

The future belongs to corny white girls and reality tv stars with sex tapes.

Forums as a medium for fashun or whatever are disappearing anyway, now is time for the instantaneity and picture-heavy content of Instagram. If you need me I’ll be looking at girls in tight jogging outfits tagging themselves #fashion #nike #gymlyfe #luxury #adidas #fit4lyfe #eatpraylove #ibiza #yeezus #declineofwesterncivilization

The future belongs to corny white girls and reality tv stars with sex tapes.

where's #fitspo?

rep was anonymous in that other users couldn't see it per post, and you could leave comments as well

much more hostile towards new people and idiots. more clique-y if you will, but there's just no people here anymore

edit: you could also delete your own posts, miss that feature

Edited by jayrock