Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

been going out consistently with friends for a month now and fucking around with a lot of KAGs at clubs

im very productive during the week and work hard to improve myself in other areas as well but im starting to feel empty inside and i dont even know why, im doing pretty good in life right now but something is just missing

probably more appropriate for who here is drunk thread

this was me. then i just bought a pc and started gaming again and enjoyed just never being ahead in life and always chasing to have order and struggling. wouldn't recommend.

mainly it comes down to having a main goal and continually wanting to work towards that. that'll help

im so fkn bad at surfing its sad. i can kz like a mofo, tho.

my abilities carried over from tf2... i've never tried a kz server, ty for the recommendation :)

Hey man, you say 'ambition' and all I see is 'gold-digger' and, if people want to pay and angle for that kinda bullshit, be my guest. 

I had enough of those fucks in San francisco trying to get their cunts on some startup $$$. 

XboxOne and Samsung 40" TV for $500.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-40-class-40-diag--led-1080p-smart-hdtv-black/6422016.p?id=1219661888984&skuId=6422016

I don't even play video games and this is a great deal.