Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

girls selling their generic denim short shorts and heather grey crop tops on facebook for $8 is mad depressing

Kids being fiscally responsible considering their financial circumstances isn't as depressing as sugar babies and wives selling their DESIGNER *cough* garbage as rare, sold out everywhere and barely worn when everyone knows that that anniversary gift or whatever michael kors bandage dress didn't need a dry-clean before sale but an incinerator (worn once should set off all kinds of alarm bells lmao)

Edited by Hsin8

sufu is just dead due to shitposting, prissy mods, and all the decent posters moving to better/more active sites

in 6 months max all that remains will be 1950s chinese music in what are you listening at RN via deux and mpc60's daily new balance shoe waywt

jimmyc can then happily take to his throne with his nobel peace prize having finally defeated all the meanie racists & homophones of supertalk.superfuture.com

sufu is just dead due to shitposting, prissy mods, and all the decent posters moving to better/more active sites

in 6 months max all that remains will be 1950s chinese music in what are you listening at RN via deux and mpc60's daily new balance shoe waywt

jimmyc can then happily take to his throne with his nobel peace prize having finally defeated all the meanie racists & homophones of supertalk.superfuture.com

excuse me rafsemens but i would like to put a top to this blatant misinformation, the 1950s saw a marked downturn in the quality and quantity of chinese music, the 1930 and early 40s were truly the golden age for chinese pop music, the heyday of singers like Yao Lee, Li Xianglan and Zhou Xuan. in the future, i'd ask you to refrain from making defamatory and uninformed posts like the above!

most of us (speaking for everyone here) are just too old/too real/too busy now to post.

I still buy weird/cool clothing but getting validation from superfuture is kinda whatever these days

also i can't be arsed to dress up for the internet

been going out consistently with friends for a month now and fucking around with a lot of KAGs at clubs

im very productive during the week and work hard to improve myself in other areas as well but im starting to feel empty inside and i dont even know why, im doing pretty good in life right now but something is just missing

probably more appropriate for who here is drunk thread

probably cause you call girls kags

make a life change tho

Edited by uizm

been going out consistently with friends for a month now and fucking around with a lot of KAGs at clubs

im very productive during the week and work hard to improve myself in other areas as well but im starting to feel empty inside and i dont even know why, im doing pretty good in life right now but something is just missing

probably more appropriate for who here is drunk thread

i mean for starters, clubs are designed to make you feel insecure so you buy more shit. 

go buy a mountain bike and get hammered off a steep downhill or something.