Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

are these fits that much worse than diehard sufu ro fan's though? at least fobs and celebs can afford it, the real victims are teens working 100+ hours or blowing their savings to buy a pair of sneakers or diaper pants

1431711674707.jpg

he must've just discovered SZ

Those aren't ph or guidis tho

are these fits that much worse than diehard sufu ro fan's though?

Yes.

The pic you posted is a bit of a strawman.

want to clarify that I don't think being a "real" ro fan whatever that means is important. At the end of the day all you are doing is paying (a lot) of money for something that someone else had made, and that doesn't make you authentic or anything.

[...] the real victims are teens working 100+ hours or blowing their savings to buy a pair of sneakers or diaper pants

Or FBTs or Bernhard Willhelm Campers or Common Projects or whatever.

Ain´t nothing wrong with saving up if you really want something. 

Yes.

The pic you posted is a bit of a strawman.

want to clarify that I don't think being a "real" ro fan whatever that means is important. At the end of the day all you are doing is paying (a lot) of money for something that someone else had made, and that doesn't make you authentic or anything.

I would argue that the general act of striving for something that you appreciate is more authentic than indiscriminately buying one of everything because you won't even feel it and like bragging on the internet.

Edited by Stacks

I would argue that the general act of striving for something that you appreciate is more authentic than indiscriminately buying one of everything because you won't even feel it and like bragging on the internet.

translation: looking at pics of people wearing sneakers in internet waywt threads for hours and eventually buying the sneakers second hand.

I think desiring a result and putting in effort to achieve that is an admirable abstraction.   Even if the product you purchase does not "better you," the process of going about getting it does.

All cares can be shit on.  But everyone worth a damn is enthusiastic about something so fuck it, go get ya sneaks.

Edited by Stacks

Just call the oliver people store in LA. They have everything from modified frames for flatfaced ASlANS and widefaced people (ASlANS)

speaking of asians, after charleston i couldn't help myself but go on stormfront to have a look around...there was a thread there dedicated to the race in question...apparently there were too many "sympathizers"

anyways, always interesting to open your eyes to the diversity that is the human race and being non-white, i actually thought a few of the points had some legitimacy...too bad (for them i guess) that they are generally viewed as hardcore extremists

speaking of asians, after charleston i couldn't help myself but go on stormfront to have a look around...there was a thread there dedicated to the race in question...apparently there were too many "sympathizers"

anyways, always interesting to open your eyes to the diversity that is the human race and being non-white, i actually thought a few of the points had some legitimacy...too bad (for them i guess) that they are generally viewed as hardcore extremists

aw man u dense as fuck

Anyone ever had their account closed by paypal? They sent me an email saying they were closing it because I violated one of their policies. Called them and they couldn't tell me anything because of compliance or something.

No, but I had my Ebay account closed for seemingly no reason as well. I called to ask why and they told me they it was against their policy to say why it was closed. It felt pretty Kafkaesque, but I don't really use Ebay much anyway.