Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

jon lennon was a wifebeating piece o shit faux enlightened cunt

Yeah, he certainly wasn't a pleasant person, but that doesn't have that much to do with the Beatles' music. Anyway, I think George and McCartney both have some lovely solo work outside the Beatles, and even Lennon too, but Yoko's music far surpasses her husband imo

Edited by frasier oiseau

ok. if you believe this, and believe somebody gonna click on a 20 minute yoko ono song, then you are cuckoo.

He may have written shit like "Woman is the Nigger of the World", but that was in his solo career. The only sort of thing that's reflected Lennon's personality, as far as I can remember, in the Beatles' discography is "Run for Your Life" off Rubber Soul. It's pretty easy to separate Lennon the person from his music with his Beatles output, as opposed to someone like Grunt

17 minutes isn't even long! Yoko has a ton of other great material anyway

deux do you enjoy this:

Yeah. Zorn's accompaniment isn't as fitting to her vocal improv as the krautrock-esque rhythms of Fly - it seems to take the forefront while Yono's improvisations echo it - but it's still pretty neat

Her more "normal" rock stuff is pretty great too

How do chicks wear dry denim without washing it for a long time

I've always been curious. Never dated a superfuturian/denim nerd but I'm totally okay with that

he's probably rolling in his grave because not only is someone making free jazz jokes (eugh) but they manifest like this to boot
poor ornette

he's probably not rolling in his grave because he's alive

kH0yA Sw@Gp0o put a gypsy curse on Ornette Coleman

rip

yes, paypal will pretty much always assume the buyer is right and screw you over

this gets thrown around a lot but has this ever actually happened to anyone here? i.e. you sold something to somebody and upheld your end of the bargain but they still fucked you with a dispute.