Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

accidentally hoovered up a plastic bag so checked google to see if it'll damage the hoover itself. had no idea it was a fetish thing

on the plus side though she's hoovering up loads of bags and the hoover still works, i only did one

just find the place with all the w**** ppl

eg vanessa's

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to avoid chinese places filled with white people ...

Also hygiene ratings are overrated as long as it isn't some staged Kitchen Nightmares Freezer scene level type of bullshit. If you keep eating your sterile surgical glove made food you're just gonna ruin yourself !

Like you will step off the plane on your first trip to india and come down with a month long flu cause a stray dog gave you a a sort of dirty look

Edited by Hsin8

must one be of african descent to take advantage of "nigga special" discount deal(s)?

can a "nigga special" be utilized at thai or vietnamese establishments as well?

thank you!

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to avoid chinese places filled with white people ...

Also hygiene ratings are overrated as long as it isn't some staged Kitchen Nightmares Freezer scene level type of bullshit. If you keep eating your sterile surgical glove made food you're just gonna ruin yourself !

Like you will step off the plane on your first trip to india and come down with a month long flu cause a stray dog gave you a a sort of dirty look

This is stupid, you get a long month flu because your system is not used to bacteria in India, can't solve this by eating at slightly sketchy Chinese restaurants in NYC.

American Apparel banner ads on here contain a typo. "...their partners and thier children." Boy do I have high hopes for their re-branding if this is the level of effort they are putting in.

lil man was itching to correct fuuma for once

This is stupid, you get a long month flu because your system is not used to bacteria in India, can't solve this by eating at slightly sketchy Chinese restaurants in NYC.

on the contrary

i ate sketchy hangover chinese food in NYC and felt more queasy afterwards, then went to LA and had sketchy hangover somali food and went to bed, and felt a lot better afterwards. but i guess what i'm tryna say is that i like sketchy food no matter where i am. if there's a theme to the restaurant or a dress code i'm outta there (ps love taxi cab recomendations when they don't actually tell you the restaurant name they just pull up and tell you to eat)

tell me more about how bacteria causes the flu

Ok, long month sickness. You know full you don't get the flu for one month anyway unless you are in deep shit.