Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

sometimes i feels regret for selling my archival raf coats and jackets from his golden years. i'll probably never see them again or at the prices i bought them for. but then again those sales did pay for my fully loaded bimmer. 

big thanks to raf inflation prices and to all the chumps who milked their student loan money so i can comfortably sit in premium leather.

sometimes i feels regret for selling my archival raf coats and jackets from his golden years. i'll probably never see them again or at the prices i bought them for. but then again those sales did pay for my fully loaded bimmer. 

big thanks to raf inflation prices and to all the chumps who milked their student loan money so i can comfortably sit in premium leather.

u pullin up in that Wagon? bro?

maybe you're not being thorough enough with your instructions?  i've been getting kinda shitty haircuts because i give kinda shitty with my instructions.  things are better after one guy just magically knew what to do and i've been going to him since