Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

http://www.grailed.com/listings/58795-gosha-rubchinskiy-gosha-rubchinskiy-a-w-2013

who the fuck would think even for a second it would go for 450

idk it kinda makes sense tho like look at the rest of the trash in that nerds wardrobe

eta also username

Edited by realnetw0rthless

My breasts were pierced, so red ball ornaments were placed through each nipple. additionally, each ear was pierced, so a red ball ornament was placed in each earring hole. my nipples were protruding through a hole for each in the silk red top of the ensemble. It had red and green fur around it, and I was tied from head to toe with beautiful tinsel garlin. Bows were placed all over my body, and a giant bow was placed in my femininely prepared hair. Of course, I had bright christmas-type make-up on and the bright red ball gag ornament in my mouth. and don’t forget the jingle bells, which were sewed all over my outfit. This was a sort of security system to keep me still and in position. don’t forget the lights either, which were very, very hot against my skin – she used outdoor lights, which were sheer torture

Nice one Dom

http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=28157

trying to find out how to deep fry an egg

2nd result:

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Deep-Fried-Eggs

x_o

I figured this out once after a few joints.

Boil until the whites have just barely set, like 2-3 minutes. Immediately take them out and put in an ice bath, or under a tap if you're lazy. Peel them, then bread like a Schnitzel (flour, egg/milk, breadcrumb). The egg surface kind of needs the right moisture/dryness ratio for the flour to adhere the way you want it to. Fry as briefly as possible while still getting it crispy. The yolk will still be runny hopefully, especially if you use large eggs.

I guess it was successful, but honestly it wasnt very good and i dont see it being a component in any dish I ever make in the future. I think if the yolk sets it would be even worse, like a scotch egg without the meat.

^ im not sure if I agree or disagree with you, but one of my professors and class/I were talking about hashtags today. hashtag used to mean 'number' and now it means 'witty,reference,in-crew,needy,superficial-bullshit, etc' the hashtag phenomena could have been any stupid thing and I dont think its a new thing. Social media has just evolved/retarded (depends how you look at it) behavior. For example, '#obama2012' replaced wearing an obama/biden pin. you reach more people and you show your relatedness while promoting beliefs. same concept. i think there is an interesting article on this topic to be written.

hashtags as a unique glimpse into the fractured minds of a generation led to believe they were born deserving of happiness

The american declaration of independance was written in 1776 and kinda took care of that before the latest generation of bumbling e-idiots were born.

got a fake paypal invoice today. Fack

lol Grailed is rampant with stupid kids trying this shit. They aren't even good scammers.

they type like this: "ey bro ill give you $1000 shipped overnite for dat jacket bro, im travulling 4 wurk. lmk bro paypal rdy". and expect people to believe they have ever sniffed $1000 in their life.

^ the new generation of 18 year old silicon valley entrepreneurs are all web-savvy, street-wise, rap-listening white boys though.

I hoep you're ready to see a whole lot more sentences typed like that.

Everybody and their mother has a 'startup' without realizing that startups are essentially 150 hr/wk w/ 0 overtime for months burnout factories. Also fuck their startups.