Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

The first time any GY!BE made any sense was walking around in the rain in the city over this past weekend. Mix of industrial and natural perhaps.

Then again, maybe I just hit the traffic lights at the right time.

haha oh no i can imagine you coming home in the rain at night stressed from work after your boss dumped a big project on you with hardly anytime to do it, and you stop at some traffic lights and 'Storm' comes on, and suddenly nothing else matters... it's just you and the music, and you shed a single tear before you start walking again

The first time I met a black American, I asked him if he was Will Smith. 

Independence Day had just come out, he was a US Sailor in uniform, and his ship was docked in Australia. I think it was a fair assumption for my 5 year-old self to make. 

He let me down gently, but he told me that Will was onboard, somewhere. 

sometimes when i'm ready to sleep and totally dead from the day

but too lazy to get up and shower and brush my teeth

i just sit here and look at cat videos

until i need to sleep more

always wanted a barista job for part time while studying, finally got one after some long search, at starbucks lol, well starbucks inside a target, liked the job and all so far , learn to make coffee and all those whitegirls frappucinos,  3 weeks later , now, all target / starbucks in canada are closing.

guess wasnt for me 

why did styleforum have to be successful and sufu failed (whenever sufu 2.0 hit or whatever version that fucked everything up)? i mean i frequent styleforum way more because theres so much more traffic but the shit that goes on there is cringeworthy.

95% of the people there are into hypetrains instead of fashion 

Edited by Method

why did styleforum have to be successful and sufu failed (whenever sufu 2.0 hit or whatever version that fucked everything up)? i mean i frequent styleforum way more because theres so much more traffic but the shit that goes on there is cringeworthy.

95% of the people there are into hypetrains instead of fashion 

sufu is run by like 10 people(iirc, maybe less maybe more), SF is a full on business, so they just have an easier to use site... also, sufu banned everybody who was interesting.

yeah it was more of a rhetoric question, i get all that. just sad to compare how active sufu was back then (relatively active, but still not very mainstream) compared to now. 

sufu actually has a decent amount of active users + guests just no one posts shit. mostly feels like an archive now 

edit

styfo: 1920 Users: 533 members, 1387 guests

sufu: 847 users: 222 members, 609 guests, 16 anonymous users

thats really not that bad but like i said no one seems to post here 

Edited by Method