Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

You don't know corny until you've worked at an Urban Outfitters in a wealthy Caucasian - dominated part of town

In a mall

hey buddy you'll find your cute artsy fashion girlfriend someday, hang in there!!

Edited by Vampyrvargfesten

was browsing the cookbook section of kinokuniya when this dude came over and flipped through some book going "WHITE! SPACE! WHITE! SPACE! WHITE! SPACE!" with every flip then left.

After he left went over to see what was that all about.

Piled high at the end of that rack was several stacks of kinfolk magazine.

I can never complain to my design student friends about my internship because their response is always "at least you get paid"

yeah well maybe i'd like my boss to not make awkward jokey insults at people and get paid also

I can never complain to my design student friends about my internship because their response is always "at least you get paid"

yeah well maybe i'd like my boss to not make awkward jokey insults at people and get paid also

priorities tho.

who cares if u got spinners if the motor is knockin

was just thinking if acronym starting selling weed and they put a little sheet of paper in the bags explaining it's cultivation and how waterproof it is with a diagram etc

IMHO there's like maybe around 5.5 members on this board whose contributions to the what are you watching today thread that are consistently informative and thus praise/rep worthy.

the rest is just a great big jag off of films that most of us have seen.  basically a cheap way or cry 4 rep.  most of the post-timing in that thread for older films is fucked.

"oh u like wong kar wai?"  "i repped so u know i like his shit too!"   pfffttt whateva

so u watched the holy mountain for the 1st time?  who gives a shit?  you know who?  the other philistine aka neo hipster who recently watched it 4 the 1st and repped you.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

^i would have.  seriously.  it's pretty new 14'.  plus it's safe to assume that alot of people aren't aware of it.  i knew of it yet haven't even watched it yet.   you'd actually have been contributing to the thread.

IMHO there's like maybe around 5.5 members on this board whose contributions to the what are you watching today thread that are consistently informative and thus praise/rep worthy.

the rest is just a great big jag off of films that most of us have seen.  basically a cheap way or cry 4 rep.  most of the post-timing in that thread for older films is fucked.

"oh u like wong kar wai?"  "i repped so u know i like his shit too!"   pfffttt whateva

so u watched the holy mountain for the 1st time?  who gives a shit?  you know who?  the other philistine aka neo hipster who recently watched it 4 the 1st and repped you.

I'm insecure about the quality of my contributions to this forum, particularly that thread. is this about me?

The first time any GY!BE made any sense was walking around in the rain in the city over this past weekend. Mix of industrial and natural perhaps.

Then again, maybe I just hit the traffic lights at the right time.