Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Kind of went over this in SYH but I thought I would elaborate a little more. Also posted in Superawkward but I think this is more appropriate.

Saturday morning I woke and I had a nice big stretch. Well I went a little to hard and pulled a muscle in my neck(there was a very audible sound), so at 6:00 in the morning my family is greeted by my wails of pain. It wasn't to bad though, yelling profanities and copious Ibuprofen got me through most of the morning. However that was when I realized I am allergic to not only ibuprofen but also acetaminophen. It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't pulled the muscle. Every time I sneezed( which was a lot), I would jerk my neck forward to cause an entirely new wave of pain. All of this is going while my dad is freaking out about our dog who is prone to seizures. He thinks the dog was about to have one or is on the brink of just falling over and dying. I knew what it was and it wasn't either of those. The dog is basically a fur ball, hair covering everything especially it's butt. Well because of all the fur when it poops often times the poop is blocked by the hair and it just stays there. Then he sits on it and it turns into a shit pancake. Toby(the dog in question) had been shitting so much that he had plugged his own ass with shit. He literally couldn't poop anymore because of it. After I told everyone this there was a round of disgusted looks and sounds, but not one volunteer to actually clean him. This left me to do the job. I go into the shower strip down and start to wash him, quickly I find out my hypothesis is correct and the dog has fashioned his very own poop butt plug(doggy style)â„¢. I'll spare the details of getting all of it out but what really made it bad was everything I spoke of already(neck and allergies). All of these combined to easily make the worst shower I've ever had. If you were standing on the other side of the door, you would be quite confused.Most likely all you would hear besides a long line of obscenities would be violent sneezing, screams of pain, and a guy who is very angry at something named Toby and it's poop encrusted behind.

give her a thoughtful thank you card and some flowers for her office :)

bought her flowers and we all went for a drink after work; i'm going to miss them so much and unfortunately i don't think i'll ever get the chance to work with such an amazing group of people again. i've taken a huge gamble, but i really hope this new job + moving interstate will be a step forward in the right direction on a professional level.

Edited by conqueror

Kind of went over this in SYH but I thought I would elaborate a little more. Also posted in Superawkward but I think this is more appropriate.

Saturday morning I woke and I had a nice big stretch. Well I went a little to hard and pulled a muscle in my neck(there was a very audible sound), so at 6:00 in the morning my family is greeted by my wails of pain. It wasn't to bad though, yelling profanities and copious Ibuprofen got me through most of the morning. However that was when I realized I am allergic to not only ibuprofen but also acetaminophen. It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't pulled the muscle. Every time I sneezed( which was a lot), I would jerk my neck forward to cause an entirely new wave of pain. All of this is going while my dad is freaking out about our dog who is prone to seizures. He thinks the dog was about to have one or is on the brink of just falling over and dying. I knew what it was and it wasn't either of those. The dog is basically a fur ball, hair covering everything especially it's butt. Well because of all the fur when it poops often times the poop is blocked by the hair and it just stays there. Then he sits on it and it turns into a shit pancake. Toby(the dog in question) had been shitting so much that he had plugged his own ass with shit. He literally couldn't poop anymore because of it. After I told everyone this there was a round of disgusted looks and sounds, but not one volunteer to actually clean him. This left me to do the job. I go into the shower strip down and start to wash him, quickly I find out my hypothesis is correct and the dog has fashioned his very own poop butt plug(doggy style)â„¢. I'll spare the details of getting all of it out but what really made it bad was everything I spoke of already(neck and allergies). All of these combined to easily make the worst shower I've ever had. If you were standing on the other side of the door, you would be quite confused.Most likely all you would hear besides a long line of obscenities would be violent sneezing, screams of pain, and a guy who is very angry at something named Toby and it's poop encrusted behind.

Pics?

Since this worked so well last time: 

Does anyone know the artist who made a video where he/she told the story of the origin of the world while he/she opened and closed various pictures and videos on a Mac desktop?

I´ve see it at the Musée d`Ãrt Moderne in Paris, but can´t find it in their archives. I´ts driving me insane. 

Thanks for any help!