Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I find it embarassing and annoying when millenial fucks attempt to discredit an argument like you just did.

"look how crazy this right wing argument is guys. Let's not even bother to address it. It's beneath us."

They're just a bunch of #gamergate pissbabies who act like Anita Sarkeesian is like a ringleader for some weird "SJW" cult, that hardly constitutes an argument.

Why don't you go slap on a diaper, gramps?

eat shit and die deuxd, get that tatted on sufu's head

btw i am a recent visitor on deux's profile, but i just wanna say for the record i forgot how some functions worked.

anyone who thinks that the songs santana did with the dude from matchbox 20 is lyin to themselves

yeah

Edited by Magsåvningsreserven

Posting here, because this thread seems to have a lot of traffic:

Does anyone remember the Russian photograph who documented youth in Russia in the early 90´s? 

It had a certain tumblr aesthetic and he head a tumblr (I think). But there was also a book out and someone on here bought it.

Thanks in advance!

I find it embarassing and annoying when millenial fucks attempt to discredit an argument like you just did.

"look how crazy this right wing argument is guys. Let's not even bother to address it. It's beneath us."

there's a point though where either far-left or far-right these people are so divorced from reality that you just have to totally disengage. It's like talking to crazy nutbag uncles you see during the holidays where you HAVE to just talk about cookies and weather in order not to kill yourself

there's a point though where either far-left or far-right these people are so divorced from reality that you just have to totally disengage. It's like talking to crazy nutbag uncles you see during the holidays where you HAVE to just talk about cookies and weather in order not to kill yourself

Yeah I agree. I see it way too fucking much on facebook though. Mostly it's young social justice advocates who actually have no idea what they're talking about and just regurgitate shit they see.

Do AJ1s make good beaters, asking cause the faux suede uppers on my pair of sk8s are already starting to look and feel funky and I've heard that the quality of jordans have taken a major nosedive (to encourage consumption? idk) recently

Edited by Hsin8

if i don't see you wearing your supreme hoodie during finals, i'm going to be disappointed. 

we can talk about futura, alife, upper playground, N.E.R.D., kanye west (college dropout-graduation era)  camo bape and our favorite dunks from back in the day. 

the "thrilling" conclusion.  he wore the sweater to finals.  probably had to wash it after being in the rain. he gave me spirit bomb powers to pretty much ace my finals.  you messed up homie,  we coulda talked about bapetalk but you didn't even try.

happy winter break y'all

Edited by wahwho11