Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

rice

it looks like sesame seeds

cooked vegetables, poultry etc. I just sprinkle a little on my sides. My mom is telling me to try it in milk. I am guessing it's like pearls as the chia expands a bit when soaked. Doesn't sound appetizing. 

fwiw my digestion has been better after taking like a supplement with food. for sensitive teeth like mine it may hurt when you bite as the chia can get stuck between you teeth/gums IME. 

I did that for a while (2 years ago), though typically just with pastas. I didn't notice much difference in taste, but I could tell they were there. I think it has a bit of a spice to it, and also a bit of texture, but it was mostly unnoticeable. I'm not really a "foodie" or w/e so I tend to just power through my food anyway.

If they're as healthy as people say, then you can add them to just about anything without tasting much difference, so the only concern is price. They can be a bit expensive, and here we spend all of our money on cool clothes.

I stopped because I only cared about health foods for this one girl that turned out to be really dumb.

i got too stoned last night and was making some stir fry when i accidentally knocked the wok off the hob. i was just stood there staring at it all on the kitchen floor when i started to think about life and shit. staring at the beansprouts, peppers etc, i started thinking about my ex girlfriends and what i've done wrong to make the relationship end. i went into my room and started crying in bed.

i think i saw the void in my stir fry

Thankyou, i needed that 

5yrs ago i wore tight black jeans, currently i've been wearing (comparatively) loose jp selvage for 5 or so years and now i think i'm regressing back to narrow black shit again.

slim acne jeans, i'm catchin' all sorts of hate man.

skin tight selvedge jeans rolled up skinheadcosplay the lewk for 2069

dude who was delivering me a pizza tonight had his car stolen while he was at the door...  left it running and someone walking down the street hopped in and took off.

If  I remember correctly you live in the third world (Florida) so he's lucking some guy on bath salts didn't decapitate him and take a shit in your pizza box.

dude who was delivering me a pizza tonight had his car stolen while he was at the door...  left it running and someone walking down the street hopped in and took off.

Lol I've been the pizza guy except it was the dickheads at some party on my last delivery that did it to me.

If  I remember correctly you live in the third world (Florida) so he's lucking some guy on bath salts didn't decapitate him and take a shit in your pizza box.

fuuma please tell me you like pizza at least