Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Going at it with girlfriend, finish and hear roommate who lives right above me going at it with his girlfriend. Go to bathroom, which is right under third roommate's room, hear her going at it with some dude.

Six people were simultaneously getting some under my roof last night

Going at it with girlfriend, finish and hear roommate who lives right above me going at it with his girlfriend. Go to bathroom, which is right under third roommate's room, hear her going at it with some dude.

Six people were simultaneously getting some under my roof last night

congratulations, you're participating in an activity that everybody does to some extent! You (and your roommates) all deserve gold participation stars!

Edited by lola swagpoodle

I keep finding stuff people buy off Y!Jp or Rakuten and trying to flip on Grailed. Shit's hilarious, although half conflicted on calling them out or just respecting the hustle and see how it goes down (so far been doing the latter).

Even more so with the said person defending it on the recent purchases on a notorious image board  about 2-3 weeks prior claiming it to be a "grail cop" or something along those lines

congratulations, you're participating in an activity that everybody does to some extent! You (and your roommates) all deserve gold participation stars!

3mUXQ5d.png

edit: forgot the logo was trademarked

Edited by Hsin8

Even more so with the said person defending it on the recent purchases on a notorious image board  about 2-3 weeks prior claiming it to be a "grail cop" or something along those lines

I mean, the exploitative resellers bother me a lot as well (like when Martin bought a bomber for $600 simply to list on grailed for $10,000), but i don't see a problem with someone selling something that was a "grail" to them at some point - often times it can be the most disappointing purchases you can make, when the item itself doesn't live up to what you expected or when you simply feel you can't pull it off for whatever reason.

I mean, the exploitative resellers bother me a lot as well (like when Martin bought a bomber for $600 simply to list on grailed for $10,000), but i don't see a problem with someone selling something that was a "grail" to them at some point - often times it can be the most disappointing purchases you can make, when the item itself doesn't live up to what you expected or when you simply feel you can't pull it off for whatever reason.

hey, that shit's hustlin. If he can sell it to some steez victim for $10k, that's hilarious.

Martin is goodonyachamp on here, and a prolific poster on 4chan, who harasses a number of people online and posts a lot of vitriolic homophobic, racist and sexist white supremacist bullshit. He also buys a lot of Helmut-era Helmut and Pre-Jil Raf off Yahoo!Japan to immediately list it on grailed and ebay for 4 or 5 times what he paid (or as much as $10000)

Got a chance to see an advance screening of Big Hero 6 today.  I don't want to say it was necessarily better than Guardians of the Galaxy... but I enjoyed it a lot more.  As a side note, I think Disney has finally perfected the "mom" character.

Edited by Schoon