Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Why do you not have direct deposit

Ain't nobody got time to go to a bank

Also, does td not have the thing where you take a pic of the check to cash it? Chase has that and I think citi might also

last paycheck gotta be paid day you leave..or at least in CA; if they couldn't figure out ahead of time the amount and have a check overnight'd to you; or if it doesn't arrive in time like mine didn't..my manager ended up paying me cash from the store--and this was a big box name.

another big company, whom I left, two years later they mail me a check out of the blue, it was about $600, a weeks paycheck I never cashed.. I always pick paper checks over direct deposit when given the option

anyways

he can always go to them and tell them the check is lost, place a stop payment and reissue

i'm going to croatia for a month in a little under two weeks.  very excited, a little scared as i've never been out of the country on my own before.  gonna be an interesting experience for sure.

what the fuck. its 2:52 AM here and i was listening to a mix, drinking a few beers and the buzzer for my front door went off. i let it sit for a few minutes thinking someone is drunk and will just go away. they keep buzzing for five minutes solid, very obnoxiously. the following conversation occurs through the intercom (i live on the third floor of a small apartment building):

me: who is it?

dude: its julian

me: who?

dude: julian

me: i don't know anyone by that name, go away.

dude: just let us in, we're good people

me: absolutely not. go away.

dude: we're good people i promise let us in

me: if you don't leave i'm going to call the police

dude: call the boys

me: i said i'm going to call the police

dude: yeah sure call the boys

me: if you don't leave immediately i will phone them in

dude: call them

line goes silent and now i hear nothing. sorta fucking paranoid to go to sleep now. wtf was that?!

Edited by haploid

dude fuck. scariest part of it was that my roof extends out a bit in front of my apartment building (its a converted house i think), so you can't see the front stoop or whose ever there from my apartment. so i waited for like twenty minutes, looking out my window for him to walk back down the sidewalk that connects the street sidewalk to my front door.

i never saw anyone.

I hope I don't get arrested for taking 2 liters of whole milk with me on my weekend trip to paris

mjHb8VG.jpg

nobody must know my terrible secret

Edited by Hsin8

this girl i hung out with maybe 5-6 times got way super into me and was coming off mad clingy so i backed off... havent hung for a couple weeks, rarely text anymore. other night she wanted to drop off my early birthday present (a month and a half before my actual birthday)  a $2,000 camera i've been wanting.  like wut?

Nice! Mods change bearcousin to sugardickdaddy

someone's trying to arrange a fight with me because i jokingly said i'd knock someone out for having a private Instagram account

i went on a date with a girl who recently moved to aus from china. somehow chinese films came up and i made a really bad joke re: triad. she started to tell a long story about how her dad had been kidnapped by the triad when she was a little girl and the family lost a huge amount of money through extortion. obviously she got v upset because i'm an idiot but i managed to save the day with another dumb joke about how i have a big nose and bought her coffee.

Edited by conqueror

this girl i hung out with maybe 5-6 times got way super into me and was coming off mad clingy so i backed off... havent hung for a couple weeks, rarely text anymore. other night she wanted to drop off my early birthday present (a month and a half before my actual birthday) a $2,000 camera i've been wanting. like wut?

So did you put out for her

i know you meant you were actually imagining him boning but u stealth edited...

i'm going to croatia for a month in a little under two weeks.  very excited, a little scared as i've never been out of the country on my own before.  gonna be an interesting experience for sure.

hope your checking out some festivals.

Such a incredible place to visit.

Really enjoyed Vis, great food and the people were super nice. 

Edited by EG562

hope your checking out some festivals.

Such a incredible place to visit.

Really enjoyed Vis, great food and the people were super nice. 

any recommendations?   i'm gonna be in zagreb for a week then zadar for another three weeks.

what music will i blast at midnight in my cul-de-sac and then drive away in my Prius in a huff when the estate's security comes to tell me to turn it down now?

what music will i blast at midnight in my cul-de-sac and then drive away in my Prius in a huff when the estate's security comes to tell me to turn it down now?

krzysztof komeda

Edited by SSchadenfreude