Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

been dealing with lawyers and cpa's and whatever for the last couple months dissolving an old corporation I set up for a business and navigating all the red tape and bureaucracy, and after working with these semi-obese fucks in their ill fitting suits and slip on orthopedic "dress shoes" it all just kind of hit home how futile and unimportant this whole side of life is, and how I really want nothing to do with it. Not trying to advocate to be some off the grid idiot or anything, but the idea of the pursuit of a little extra money by navigating all these channels (and paying everyone a little bit along the way) so I can have some title or buy a slightly nicer car that nobody actually gives a shit about or going on some surface level vacation where you just eat the whole time just seems...appalling. Why buy a house if you'll never actually own it, and spend virtually all your time away from it working to pay a payment on something you'll most likely never use. Why take out credit cards to buy a bunch of things you won't remember even buying 6 months later. All the time I spent worrying about licenses and statements and leases was time I really should have spent taking care of the things I already owned instead of replacing them, saving what money I could to actually purchase the bigger things in life I wanted, and going out and doing things that were fun to add depth to my existence. Now to just put all of this actually into practice instead of just talking about it...     

A sip of laphroaig puts the whole world into a different perspective for few seconds as it burns through my mouth and leaves a remainder of warmth in my chest and in my heart

that's the cycle. Not at all hating on business, I'm back in the middle of it again, just in a smarter way this time I think... I guess the point being that there's so many bullshit distractions you get caught up in that complicate just doing business...it gets hard to stay focused on what matters sometimes, especially when you'e pursuing things that are actually totally irrelevant. For all walks of life. The absolute happiest times of my life are when I'm making less $, but have fewer obligations. I find myself having more fun, experiencing more things, and generally doing financially better when I don't scale up my "wants" alongside my projected earnings. 

When I was 16 I did a modeling thing for a friend's company. Just remembered it ended up on hypebeast. Therefore am I sufustreetweargod? Pic of me is on the right

heel-bruise-2011-summer-delivery-5.jpg

Edited by Kale Kohai

did you seriously just stalk over to my tumblr, thumb through hundreds of posts to find an unflattering photograph, and then imply that anyone but you is the pathetic little dweeb, before prancing off to chat to continue to complain about what an influence i am in your life?

if a little joke about the corniness of milan throws enough shade that you're going to act like this, maybe you should use the ignore function to save yourself the drama of reading my posts. i'd certainly appreciate not being the subject of your insecurities, you sad, skeevy little boy.

did you seriously just stalk over to my tumblr, thumb through hundreds of posts to find an unflattering photograph, and then imply that anyone but you is the pathetic little dweeb, before prancing off to chat to continue to complain about what an influence i am in your life?

if a little joke about the corniness of milan throws enough shade that you're going to act like this, maybe you should use the ignore function to save yourself the drama of reading my posts. i'd certainly appreciate not being the subject of your insecurities, you sad, skeevy little boy.

ur aware of the archive feature right? don't flatter yourself pls madame. took me a maximum of 30 seconds to spot ur ugly mug staring @ me from the abyss. wasn't too much of an inconvenience. shame u obviously felt so #triggered by it you had a quick lil text post meltdown before changing url lmao

...the 'unflattering photgraph' excuse is cute tho... i think the sooner u accept the fact ur p morbidly ugly regardless of what gender you're identifying as on any chosen day the better. restore a lil normality in your life

it really does not surprise me that the kid who is so utterly lacking in self awareness that he doesn't associate harassment across multiple websites with stalking would defend himself by saying, "i only spent a little bit of time doing it!"

i didn't have a melt down; this isn't offense i am expressing, it's disappointment. you might recognize this as the only emotion your parents have ever expressed towards you. i do not care about insecure little boys, but i do care that you're poisoning what value superfuture has had in the past by harassing people who have actually contributed interesting posts about fashion and the technical aspects of design. you don't have to deal with these consequences because you don't give a fuck about fashion, you're here to act out with your corny friends, but as a direct result of the stupid, stupid shit you post you're driving away people who came to talk about what this site was nominally started for.

i was sifting through the blog's inbox and finding this message (over a year ago) from a friend i made through it made me pretty emotional. we met in '11, i was just straight outta' high school and she was twenty three but we talked about a good deal over lunch, she smoked some weed while i took photos, biggie smalls playing loud. we hung out a couple more times before she moved to the other side of the country. 

tumblr_n7qbbr1zuo1qbx7o6o3_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_n7qbbr1zuo1qbx7o6o4_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_n7qbbr1zuo1qbx7o6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n7qbbr1zuo1qbx7o6o2_500.jpg

i don't know if theres a big point in this. if i did i guess it would be that even though it was a short and sporadic moment in my life that she was there, its good to remember. no ones gonna' stay with you forever but the heart remembers. should catch some sleep now.

Hi superfuture

3 weeks ago on the last day before I left home for travel, I picked up my last paycheck from work and headed to the bank only to find that it was closed.

I met up with a couple friends, blazed, hiked a forest trail, then chilled the fuck out at a burger joint. Great night.

Started heading home around 2AM, decided to drop by the bank to deposit the check through the ATM.

I hadn't made a deposit this way in about 3 years and was still pretty buzzed out.

3 weeks later today, the money is still not in my account.

Just got off the phone with TD bank

The "deposit slot" I put my check in was actually the garbage

I literally threw $550 in the trash

L O fucking L

Why do you not have direct deposit

Ain't nobody got time to go to a bank

Also, does td not have the thing where you take a pic of the check to cash it? Chase has that and I think citi might also