Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

it's rare I see a public beat down these days in broad daylight anyways but a few guys were hella reaching into a car that was parked horizontal on sidewalk

reaching into the windows from both sides just hella trying to throw punches in

I dunno how long it's been going on but not a few seconds after seeing this I hear cop cars pull up

the idiots really didn't know how to scramble cos the noise could be heard quite a ways away

then again they didn't unlock the door to pull the person(s) they're trying to beat down out

and why that person had to have both sides rear window down I dunno

at least four cop cars showed with a fire truck and another that was creeping up a block away

total number of guys that were reaching in was three and another I can't tell if he's a friend of the back seat passenger that's getting beat down

but it reminds me of the time they found out a homeless guy was squatting in an abandoned house (awaiting permits to be torn and rebuilt) in a nice neighborhood and someone must have called it in..they sent like 6 police cars to take care of one homeless man

but it reminds me of the time they found out a homeless guy was squatting in an abandoned house (awaiting permits to be torn and rebuilt) in a nice neighborhood and someone must have called it in..they sent like 6 police cars to take care of one homeless man

when someone's drugged out, they can become like Juggernaut and just keep attacking so they have to be careful.  or they were having a blanket party

Edited by wahwho11

when someone's drugged out, they can become like Juggernaut and just keep attacking so they have to be careful.  or they were having a blanket party

yeah that's true, I ain't a cop so who knows, I just think the six cars of two cops each is a bit aggressive esp since they're outfitted with tasers, pepper and bats on top of gun

dated this guy who worked, not tsa or border control, he was pretty damn secretive with the role but it gets bank so he wouldn't be tempted by bribes/corrupt or that's what he told me, on top of some crazies he describes (but some of his kinda seem tame to some of the pple I've met around 8th and market of sf if u know that area then u know what I'm talking about)

anyways he's friends with cops of sf force and there were crackdowns on how much a cop can take on OT cos they were getting 150-200k after all the "OT" they put in

so I'm a bit skeptical about how money's spent and just flapping my lips : P

what wahwho says is true and you might need a couple guns.

big problem in middle east with terrorist is the opiates. if they were drugged up, there would be times where they could get shot 10 times and just keep going like nothing happened until body had no blood for organs to function. body doesnt feel pain or go into shock if on that level of drugs. kinda scary. at least thats what ive heard from instructors at school and what not.

I ordered some women’s Magista Black/Green/Gold roshes for my sister’s birthday since she was diggin’ them and Concepts sent the wrong colorway.  Tried finding out what exactly they sent me but the c/w wasn't on the website.

Turns out they sent the Mercurial c/w that hasn’t even been released yet lol

^sketch af

here spend 207EUR to look like you stepped in doodoo

005_14afa7fe-8eae-4680-b62d-a6827043ac71

dude wearing a gimp suit chilling in a septic tank.

http://youtu.be/IrUf-QBBngY

"Recently I started to like covering myself in stale feces and masturbating. Almost every morning I walk around my neighborhood with a large black garbage bag and collect all the crap I see. It takes a whole day to get two bags full of shit. But it all pays off when I come home after a hard day, go to the bathroom, turn on the hot water and…mmm, pour all the crap into the bathtub. And then I masturbabate, imagining that I’m being devoured by all the feces. All in all, I think, that poo has its own mind, each pile of shit has its own family, place, feelings, we shouldn’t just flush them down the toilet, we should take care of them, talk to them, pet them… And you know what, I had a wonderful dream while lying in the bathtub yesterday, I dived into the sea and it turned into shit, fish, seaweed, jellyfish, everything turned into poo, even the sky, Cthulhu himself."

don't know where else to put this, fyi for those who buy from rakuten directly

on global rakuten's "we welcome foreign buyers" policy page, it used to say: 

5 - Consumption Tax

Upon the initial automated reply containing the total order amount, the price will be inclusive of consumption tax in Japan. However, these shops will revise the price to exclude consumption tax.

now it says:

5 - Consumption Tax

Products that will be shipped abroad may be exempt from taxes. For further details, please contact the store directly.

i just got charged tax and when i emailed the shop about this they just ignored me </3

telling a girl you are a competitive sneaker collector and displayer must dry her pussy out like silica gel packets

did you tell her bout your yeezy foams. lal

gundam live action movie.  hmmm don't kno if i mad or glad

gundam-live-action-movie.jpg?w=600

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/24249/20140607/gundam-live-action-movie.htm?exe=reporter

those look like 1/144 kits

japanese film budget would make it suck and hollywood writing would make it suck, too...

maybe bollywood gundam film. i would pay to see newtype mrip