Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I've been keeping my friends jewelry shop for a month and a lot of entertaining things have happened in the backstreet facing the store. yesterday this lady stops to take a picture of this oh so rustic alley when she turns her head slightly to notice a hobo taking a dump staring right at her. I bet she wasn't ready for something that rustic.

i like to talk whilst i'm yawning to sound like a DJ Screw song  :)

Rustic makes me think of a vineyard in Tuscany or some shit, not really crackheads

I guess it would be kinda rustic minus the hobo there... also from my observations he's just a drunk, gets tall bottles a couple of times a day. never smokes just yells really loud (I think he sings) after the right quantity of liquids.

some user on here is harassing my IG and my posts on here talking shit about my looks. can't say ive had an e-stalker before but im less than enthused. ive never understood why people are so preoccupied with other people they feel the need to make fun of them... compensating for their own insecurities.

ZhhkpqZ.png

real mature 5...

all is fair in love and war, kids a bitch

Funny that this kid did the same shit and nobody bats an eye, yet somehow this is a big deal but no surprises the 10negs coming from the same toads as usual

Edited by Fycus

all is fair in love and war, kids a bitch

Funny that this kid did the same shit and nobody bats an eye, yet somehow this is a big deal but no surprises the 10negs coming from the same toads as usual

that's cause he ain't starting for the meltdown boyz...

muni is striking

I did a quick calculation

if u take starting wage and just do basic

no overtime or anything

they're still making more then a public school teacher

I know being a bus driver ain't easy but damn

Edited by whitney

Every time I visit another country then come back here I feel bad for all the international travelers who see how pathetic the state of public transportation is here. Welcome to sunny California! Now ride in our train/petri dish. 

well unless shes one of dem pinays..