Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

He's talking shit because thats what the other guy was saying. Regardless, how would any of you talking shit, who are also asian, like it if i said you look like a pug or a fish or something? why is this all of a sudden acceptable? i don't even understand how people try to justify their behavior by saying "its the internet" what does that even mean? you can hide behind the shadows and be a dick and get away with it? fine, but it doesnt make you any less of an asshole

Edited by Fycus

nice ninja edits bruh

I edited for clarity. You're the one talking shit and constantly posting to my pictures and comments - post of a picture of your face, or are you too scared hiding behind your shade of anonymity to show yourself? Afraid of what other people might say about you?

thanks kawakubo for the 10negs, it really reinforces your stance on the subject

Edited by Fycus

there's always this one old guy that comes in to see me and I help him sort out his bills and mail out the checks..started when he didn't have enough money in his acct for the bills so we had to liquidate a bit of his brokerage acct to do so

now he comes in on a monthly basis because I help him with that and I think by that age his free time outweighs stuff he has to occupy 20:1

he never makes appts and just drops in, his asset bal is ok, his son has slightly more..I dunno why I help I just do..even tho it's not my job and it certainly would be better to contribute money into his brokerage then taking out of

anyways the other day I was off (rare) and he comes in, walks super slow btw, with his cane cos he's in his 90s, and one of my colleague tells him I'm off

the other one, whose funny as hell, does an imitation for me about how he stood there, in the lobby, shocked face and with his cane, whacked the floor and said "goddamit"

he came back and tried to give me a hard time the next day, cos I was on "vacation" according to him (but then he always say I'm a good kid at end)

I can't wait until I'm so old that I can swear anywhere and anytime and get away with it, bonus points if i make pple laugh

Saw Whirr last night and was totally disappointed. They didn't seem very into it, and some rude behavior towards the sound techs might have been the reason as to why the vocals weren't turned up. Luckily Youth Code and Nothing killed it!

I miss the Whirr I thought I knew :(

I didn't know they were just a "side project" band! They only played new songs that they had just recorded, which were good but it's just not really the same without the vocals I was used to hearing from all of their past records. I would give them another shot if they were in town again though.

Definitely go see Nothing if you can. Didn't know there were dates with Ceremony too, so that'll be awesome!