Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

dude was a timebomb. it is awful that he managed to take some people with him but at least he put a bullet through his own head as well. good riddance.

(yes, i work in mental health).

guessing he was a sociopath. 

expand scrible (summaries) to see all of his (now) deleted forum posts and google+ profile. very disturbing shit

https://storify.com/NewSecular/elliot-rodger-manifesto-puahate-comments

https://storify.com/NewSecular/elliot-rodger-bodybuilding-com-forum

Edited by Al6ert

So! Because I am bored with life and everything I'm doing and I hate it when things are comfortable and easy, I'm leaving behind everything I know and hitch hiking with a friend across the US and maybe even Canada (if we can get in) this summer. There's a ton of you on here I'd love to meet, and even some of you I want to fist fight (not you, I don't care about you) but overall I just want to have fun and get a ton of new experiences. Maybe I'll post in here each city/state I'll be in and how long I'll be there, I don't think I'm important enough to make a thread.

Hope to see some of you!

I almost can't believe I read like 90% of that guy's manifesto yesterday.

Shit was so stereotypical it almost feels like satire. Played WoW, got bullied, low self esteem, extreme jealousy, etc. Thought himself "the supreme gentleman." 

Guy is relatively not even bad looking but then when you watch his vids you can see why people avoided him like the plague. He threw drinks at people (even filled a super soaker with orange juice and shot it at a group of guys and girls at the park).

Found out after reading all that shit and watching his vids that he had aspergers. Everything made a lot more sense. 

Bottom line is though, it scares me just how easy this shit was for him. The dumbass even posted vids online and had cops come over but when the cops saw that he was a pussy they left him alone. 

that dude was just a perfect example of spending too much time on the net or watching fuckin Friends or How I met your Mother too much as a kid, but also a perfect example of how not to raise your kid. his dad was probably busy all the time. if i ever have kids i'm not gonna let them on the net till their like 16 and make sure they aren't gonna shoot someone up rather than direct mediocre movies.

I don't know how old you are but let's rewind to 15 years ago..

If you would have told me then that the world would be a global village and everything is in your reach I wouldn't have believed you. I have a 10 year old who plays games on the net, chats with  friends on the school message board and watches favorite tv show on demand..

That's now , in 15 years time who knows what's possible. You can't get them off line anymore..

Most important thing is take them off line, Get out of the inner city,  go to the 'burbs..               At least they will have space to play out side.. And Americans..mellow out on your kids.. Homework for a 6 year old?? GTFO..

You are breeding kids that have to stay inside and do their homework. not play outside..

And playdates??  really?? Over here it's running to the neighbors and rounding up the gang to see what kind of trouble they can get into..

And that's fine , leave your kids to be kids..

Oh and the UN agrees..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6360517.stm

Oh and that kid..Time to think about putting the guns away..

That's now , in 15 years time who knows what's possible. You can't get them off line anymore..

Most important thing is take them off line, Get out of the inner city,  go to the 'burbs..               At least they will have space to play out side..

not sure why you contradicted yourself there, but I can tell you from personal experience the suburbs and gated communities and the like tend to make kids and more so teens scared to leave their own area and of relatively normal areas such as the downtown area of a city, and when they do they give off an elitist vibe that doesn't mesh well with the kids not living in the suburbs... also, just because a kid stays off the internet and plays outside doesn't mean they can't develop a mental illness or extreme misogyny or even sociopathic tendencies leading them to gun down 7+... as for keeping them off the internet, that's already extremely difficult, and I'd be led to guess in the next 10 years will be near impossible unless you live out in the country or somewhere with great seclusion.

I think the real problem is that he had a mental illness and legally owned 3 guns

a mental illness definitely came into play here, guns too, but you can't forget the supremely misogynistic mindset and narcissism, which looks to me like where the problem really lies... he was rich and sheltered, he could have found someone stupid enough to sell him a gun.

Edited by cdglove

The thing I meant was not the gated communities you are talking about I guess in a lot sleeper towns around the inner city they will have some. That elitist vibe is something truly american where it's done showing off in what class you reside.. And I can see that that is causing strife with inner city youth. But getting a kid outside and just playing on a bike is a problem living in a inner city. So most of the things are done either inside or under parent super vision

And yes there always be kids who will develop anger and social behavior disorders. But by dealing with a social grid (school,friends etc..) there is a bigger chance to recognizing that and bringing the kids back into that social grid instead of sitting in a room pretending to do your homework.. Interaction whether it be sports or social activities tends to keep kids happy and social.

But that takes interaction with your kids and investing your time in them. I am typing this in the morning and I truly don't know where my kid is gonna be this afternoon. Is she  coming home alone or do `I have six kids in the car because they decide to use our lawn as their soccer practice pitch  or is she gonna watch a movie at her best friends house..That is something unheard of in the american way of raising kids.The gang around the neighborhood is basically white (as are we) but her class is mixed (morrocan ,turkish estonian and even an afghan girl) So by going over to them and them coming back to us is an insight american kids will probably never have because of the  play dates  and their social status. I can go on and on about it but I won't .

he was a terrible writer he shouldve buried his head in some lit instead of daydreaming about it being buried in the asses of the animatronic valley girls he yearned for.

~the shot of him sitting in his car with the sun beaming red and yellow rays on his face while palm trees sway and random people enjoy the beach in the background before the pale blue californian sky in his retribution video while he monologues is p cool its like hes a sad kid at a county fair and the sunshine is his facepaint

Ran into Nigo and his entourage at DSM. The man was wearing a bucket hat, stan smith, and wtaps. His entourage sportin CE

The thing I meant was not the gated communities you are talking about I guess in a lot sleeper towns around the inner city they will have some. That elitist vibe is something truly american where it's done showing off in what class you reside.. And I can see that that is causing strife with inner city youth. But getting a kid outside and just playing on a bike is a problem living in a inner city. So most of the things are done either inside or under parent super vision

And yes there always be kids who will develop anger and social behavior disorders. But by dealing with a social grid (school,friends etc..) there is a bigger chance to recognizing that and bringing the kids back into that social grid instead of sitting in a room pretending to do your homework.. Interaction whether it be sports or social activities tends to keep kids happy and social.

But that takes interaction with your kids and investing your time in them. I am typing this in the morning and I truly don't know where my kid is gonna be this afternoon. Is she  coming home alone or do `I have six kids in the car because they decide to use our lawn as their soccer practice pitch  or is she gonna watch a movie at her best friends house..That is something unheard of in the american way of raising kids.The gang around the neighborhood is basically white (as are we) but her class is mixed (morrocan ,turkish estonian and even an afghan girl) So by going over to them and them coming back to us is an insight american kids will probably never have because of the  play dates  and their social status. I can go on and on about it but I won't .

alright I see your point a lot more clearly here.

... can't fuck with fox or cnn or like any news really

Edited by cdglove

I am typing this in the morning and I truly don't know where my kid is gonna be this afternoon. Is she  coming home alone or do `I have six kids in the car because they decide to use our lawn as their soccer practice pitch  or is she gonna watch a movie at her best friends house. That is something unheard of in the american way of raising kids.

That's just not true, I was raised that same exact way.

It's not really reasonable to talk about "The American Way" of handling personal or family affairs unless you are an American, but even then you'd still be generalizing.

America is a very diverse place with tons of different cultural and family values, which are not only spread across the entire country, but also exist in such close proximity to one another that the lines drawn have been blurred for decades. 

For the record I was raised in a city as well...

Some people are just destined to be shitty. 

If dude had friends, someone would have told him pussy isn't really worth getting this worked up over. They also would have told him to stop aiming for 10s and clean up on 6s. 

that dude was just a perfect example of spending too much time on the net or watching fuckin Friends or How I met your Mother too much as a kid, but also a perfect example of how not to raise your kid. his dad was probably busy all the time. if i ever have kids i'm not gonna let them on the net till their like 16 and make sure they aren't gonna shoot someone up rather than direct mediocre movies.

I'm fucked. 

he posted several videos up on YT about him going on a killing spree and punishing humanity and the police 'only' asked him questions regarding him having thoughts suicide on the dudes porch?? the fuck!

also, somehow stumbled onto news that el chapo had been caught in feb.. how the fuck did I miss that!

Edited by Arwhyayen

some user on here is harassing my IG and my posts on here talking shit about my looks. can't say ive had an e-stalker before but im less than enthused. ive never understood why people are so preoccupied with other people they feel the need to make fun of them... compensating for their own insecurities.

beating the dead horse on isla vista shooter:

"And then this black boy named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen! In addition, he said that the girl he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl! I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my orange juice. I indignantly told him that I did not believe him, and then I went to my room to cry…. How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. … If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!"

some user on here is harassing my IG and my posts on here talking shit about my looks. can't say ive had an e-stalker before but im less than enthused. ive never understood why people are so preoccupied with other people they feel the need to make fun of them... compensating for their own insecurities.

poke fun all you want but when somebody starts invading your profiles online and repeatedly posts by shittalking about you even after it is deleted is more than annoying. the best part about this is that there is no way in hell any of it would fly in person, just a cowardice keyboard warrior hiding behind his screen sending out insults to people he doesn't know.

Edited by Fycus