Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

anyone have any interesting coffee recs

water avenue's barrel-aged blends are wild. i can't even describe the taste. guarantee unlike any coffee you've had.

i have a bag of the oak one that's almost like a heady whiskey but they've got pinot ones too. i think you can order online, or ask a portland buddy.

met this lady, amazing down to earth. funny how I didn't feel short when I first met her but then when she said she's a model, as she was leaving, did I feel short

http://i62.tinypic.com/21dfq5u.jpg

2a810mo.jpg

then you should've said you're a model, and you would've grown again

ur a fool for not even thinking about this tbh, smh

then you should've said you're a model, and you would've grown again

ur a fool for not even thinking about this tbh, smh

dunno where you're going with this

literally saw her in the lobby, sat her at my desk and at the end of convo it comes out that she models for work and that's all she does

it was then that when I walked her out i actually noticed how tall she was

like when I see a short ass street sign a few feet away, then when I stand next to it and find that the top of my head barely is taller then that that I'm like

oh.

that's my mindset

not,

shit I'm short

and don't get me wrong I ain't complaining about lack of height, I just thought it's funny how sometimes I perceive something and the reality is different.

Edited by whitney

went to the museum for angewandte kunst @ frankfurt yesterday. the exhibition i came to see wasnt all that good, but they had  place (skate mag) issues in their top floor cafe filled with old people.

shoutouts to whoever curates their print issues display.

man sutocorp's service is generally speedy and efficient for buying and placing auction bids but oh my f**********kin god if you want to get them to ask a seller a question on your behalf? FORGET ABOUT IT

Even the simplest questions like

"WILL THIS SOLD OUT ITEM IN THIS LINK [link]  IN SIZE BE RESTOCKED?

or

"ARE THE SHOES IN THIS LINK [link] IN THIS COLOUR [colour] AND SIZE GOING TO BE RELEASED SOON?" 

manage to get completely mistranslated and you get a completely irrelevant response from the seller and it so frustrating oh my god. they have been doing this for too long for their english to be this bad

man sutocorp's service is generally speedy and efficient for buying and placing auction bids but oh my f**********kin god if you want to get them to ask a seller a question on your behalf? FORGET ABOUT IT

Even the simplest questions like

"WILL THIS SOLD OUT ITEM IN THIS LINK [link]  IN SIZE BE RESTOCKED?

or

"ARE THE SHOES IN THIS LINK [link] IN THIS COLOUR [colour] AND SIZE GOING TO BE RELEASED SOON?" 

manage to get completely mistranslated and you get a completely irrelevant response from the seller and it so frustrating oh my god. they have been doing this for too long for their english to be this bad

not trying to take away from suto, but fromjapan is the answer to your problems.

emails i've received have always been grammatically correct and concise. their customer service team seems either fluent or pretty close.

plus, yjp bidding is completely automated so you don't have to hold your breath to see if it gets entered.

the other day i was asked to have my photograph taken by the 'facehunter' after leaving a job interview in melbourne - i didn't even know about him until he put it up on facebook and a bunch of people pointed it out. i hate having my photo taken more than most things (i think i have a grand total of 4 photos on fb) but he was very polite and his assistant (?) was v easy on the eyes. the end result isn't great because apparently i must have been half asleep when i shaved that day as my moustache is completely crooked (hope this didn't have an influence at the interview...)

Edited by conqueror