Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Why does no one get negged in the denim thread? 

it's the boss' dream come true:

OUTER HAVEN

Outer Heaven refers to a number of concepts that all pertain to Big Boss's dream, which involved ending the abuse and exploitation of soldiers  denimbros by the world's governments supertalk, based on his interpretation of The Boss's will.

denim BROTHERRR

Edited by wahwho11

Cant believe i missed out on tickets to the Cloudicker show in philly.  My favorite artist since forever goes on his first tour in my area and i wait too long to buy tickets   :(

Currently watching videos of his earlier shows and kicking myself

Edited by Schoon

a. don't go on tumblr

b. don't follow blogs you don't like

#stillbestlifecoach #no1lifecoach #sufucoach #kitkats #noonelovesme #stillthebestatcoaching #solutions4sufu

My tumblr beef isnt comin from a masochistic internet tendency. Closest i get 2 tumblr lately is hotlinked pics and screen caps..if tumblr stayed in tumblr it wouldnt bother me. Just cant stand the "ripples" its set through blogging and the internet in general it rly changed/standardised the way ppl express themselves in a shitty way

stumptown coffee seems popular

more of a tea drinker myself

past few days being in Canada, most people are nice, hellos and heys from strangers..although some folks I couldn't understand because of the heavy accent :x

even at a train station where only one ticket booth worked cos the others were out of order..the fellow behind me tried helping me expedite the transaction cos my chip wasn't reading..i thought he would come up to show me cos he said the reader is tricky..instead offered to buy two on his debit card--couldn't do that--wouldn't be able to pay him back

dunno about that random lady that tried using the station that said no coins above but had the inserts for credit card taped off..she kept trying to find alternative places to stick it even though the tape was bright yellow..that's why there's a huge line of people waiting..? silly, she was cool too

but the folks at immigration gate going in and exiting out

seriously one of the strictest I've been to. folks are nice enough, I think..the guy at the immigration exit was telling me I've been "x"ed and kept looking at me asking if I knew what that meant, I guess the wtf confused face helped me move along..after a few minutes of the whole X biz and waving the ticket in front of my face.

cant wait to go back

anyone have any interesting coffee recs

Four Barrel has been roasting some superb beans lately. Try the columbia andino if you can get your hands on it. Also makes for a superb espresso if you've got a friend who's a barista. 

Besides that Portola Coffee Labs has surprised me lately, and Blue Copper as well. 

luv it wen dey put portola coffer in beer

doesn't matter where you got it, most here just don't like memes and meme-like images making their way into sufu.  myself included

Deux that comment sounds like you're trying really hard to make it to the best sufu disses thread

Edited by Schoon