Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Did you ask that person if he/she is hot?

Ups, usps, dhl, fedex--ups is the worst but a lot of merchants I buy from will only use ups ):<

As for the burger, it's the beef

Seriously, a simple solution for world's most jawn connoisseurs is getting a personal mailbox at a UPS store. not only do they hold/sign packages from various couriers for you, they are also conveniently open until ~7PM on weekdays and on Saturdays. You also get a 10% (YMMV) discount on all UPS services.  

Edited by herpsky

Seriously, a simple solution for world's most jawn connoisseurs is getting a personal mailbox at a UPS store. not only do they hold/sign packages from various couriers for you, they are also conveniently open until ~7PM on weekdays and on Saturdays. You also get a 10% (YMMV) discount on all UPS services.  

just live in a place with a concierge/24 hour staff.  or u could just hire housekeepr or butler if u live in house

just live in a place with a concierge/24 hour staff.  or u could just hire housekeepr or butler if u live in house

that too

my manager sent me and a colleague to go get coffee and bagels for forty people and he ditched me because the CEO was rumored to be making an appearance and so I went by myself

luckily my manager is cheap so the bagels were just about two dozen (he says to cut in half) but the coffee in those recyclable containers were heavy as hell

as I was leaving the cafe a stranger saw me and insisted helping me carry it back to the office without even asking where it was, if it was out of his way

taught me to be more aware of surrounding so next time someone needs a hand, a seat or whatever I would help

makes the world go around

lmaooooo

1/2 bagel per person.

thanks for the tip but I deliver it to work, and they manage not only to deliver to wrong address and mess that up three times but they also manage to lose packages

it's better now that I have a diff UPS driver, when I see the other one I won't even acknowledge him

I'm off anytime between 6-6:30, on a good day, doubt I'll get to the UPS places while it's still open

I probably should get one of those services where it's delivered to a place that doesn't use PO box, if thats what you're talking about, that's not UPS though, because people at work are starting to get the wrong idea about me since I have everything sent to me at work and 99% of my shopping is done online

i lold

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/155028-fs-bathing-ape-red-camo-sweater-size-medium/

by this guy

Nigo

post rank

• photo-thumb-202268.jpg?_r=1394855765
  • bullet_black.png
  • 1 posts
  • style:techno
  • attitude:chilled
  • wish i was in:BBC Flagship Store.
  • denim:size 31

thanks for the tip but I deliver it to work, and they manage not only to deliver to wrong address and mess that up three times but they also manage to lose packages

it's better now that I have a diff UPS driver, when I see the other one I won't even acknowledge him

I'm off anytime between 6-6:30, on a good day, doubt I'll get to the UPS places while it's still open

I probably should get one of those services where it's delivered to a place that doesn't use PO box, if thats what you're talking about, that's not UPS though, because people at work are starting to get the wrong idea about me since I have everything sent to me at work and 99% of my shopping is done online

well, they provide a physical street address. that's another advantage. i work for a large institution with thousands of employees. some people get shit delivered to work but doing the ups thing's been pretty convenient. i'd rather wait until the weekend than losing my sanity with lost packages and etc. 

because people at work are starting to get the wrong idea about me since I have everything sent to me at work and 99% of my shopping is done online

What does that mean? I probably get 1-5 packages delivered on the daily to my office, just gives me an excuse to leave my desk and talk to the receptionist. I don't think people view it negatively, but I could be totally oblivious haha. 

herpsky, there's a physical address like 123 Main Street #214.. since some retailers won't deliver to po boxes, I will have to check it out and the weekend hours

if you get 1 box minimum a day, five days a week, up to 5 boxes a day..and they don't say anything to you good for you

I've had colleagues make comments about my spending and shopping, it's not a big deal but I hate having to explain to them that I have everything delivered, so really I shop as much as them, maybe even less

I don't think I should, but I don't want them to mis-perceive me as some sort of high roller or whatever cos in the beginning I just get stuff shipped and i didn't think much of it

but then when I'm talking with them and they ask me Qs like my ability to afford stuff and talking about their own cc debt

*shrugs*