Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Honestly, while I'm not a particularly big fan of Fantano, I like his conversationalist approach and would certainly favour the video critics like him and Chris Ott over the majority of current critics for magazines and websites

his review of rival dealer feels like he listened to it once, completely missing the intent and the link between musical and vocal samples. he does not bother or maybe he isn't capable of discussing technical execution, but he makes overtures of doing so, in terms of whether or not he personally liked it. i really do not have patience for critics who only have a personal opinion to share. i do not care what they personally like or dislike.

Edited by madame twerq

oh my diddy days

how boring do you have to be to discuss that melon? hand your accounts to ordo on the way out and leave.

i prefer cantaloupe but ymmv

I'm really torn between doing a course in Graphic Design, Drawing and Image Making (to go into Printmaking) or Illustration. Any Graphic Designers or anyone tell how well a degree in it sets them for getting a job in the industry?

I'm really torn between doing a course in Graphic Design, Drawing and Image Making (to go into Printmaking) or Illustration. Any Graphic Designers or anyone tell how well a degree in it sets them for getting a job in the industry?

u dun need no degree. fuk skool.  just make kewl comme des garcons or supreme parody.

You have the potential to make a decent living in GD. Its tough as an illustrator, best to have skill at both. 

Two people have the same book. one has a degree, and one does not. Who gets the job?