Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I just want to take a second to issue an apology to freude. When I looked back on my posts, I was out of line, and I've deleted them. Sorry, SSchadenfreude. :blush:

no prob.  takes a big man to admit his mistake.

reminder that zomby stole selective beef waywts for his myspace profile picture and insisted it was pics of him when he got called out

never really listened to his music so no opinion on that

also stole ordo's.

0% chance that he's making anything that i would ever want to listen to.

Honestly the guys story is pretty funny

Mum & Dad left him a bunch of cash that he thinks entitles him to act like a complete cunt. Learns to produce and then fucks fans and promoters over constantly, blatantly rips off other musicians (as much as taking the main melody of a song and just adding hyperdub drums underneath) and spends all of his time trying to start beefs on twitter and acting like a little child. I'm 90% sure he doesn't even produce the majority of music put out under his name

Honestly the guys story is pretty funny

Mum & Dad left him a bunch of cash that he thinks entitles him to act like a complete cunt. Learns to produce and then fucks fans and promoters over constantly, blatantly rips off other musicians (as much as taking the main melody of a song and just adding hyperdub drums underneath) and spends all of his time trying to start beefs on twitter and acting like a little child. I'm 90% sure he doesn't even produce the majority of music put out under his name

too bad he's british, that's a real american success story.