Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Honestly, whatever you're looking for can be found through blogs, rutracker and soulseek, there's no need to bother with What.CD. I never use my account. Seedbox seems useful for Karragarra/Pass the Popcorn though.

not entirely true - what.cd has lots of shit you can't find anywhere other than in some shitty bitrate. it probably has the best ripping community on the web.

Really? I've never found anything so obscure it wasn't on soulseek on a decent bitrate (other than stuff so rare it wasn't anywhere, in that case I normally message people on discogs or rateyourmusic who own/ have rated it for a copy). I'll take your word for it though.

Admittedly, what.cd is good for magazines, it's where I go to download digital copies of the Wire

i went to a party the other night (something i v. rarely do, maybe once a year) and overheard someone say 'jake is the most pensive person i've ever met in my life'. i'm not sure if i should take that as a compliment or an insult...probably an insult.

really depends on who said it and how they said it, i think. doesn't sound like a particularly insulting thing to say, but if you dislike that  quality about yourself then i guess it's an insult...?