Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

lol fair enough

truth be told, I'm less pissed off at the girl who stayed over on Saturday and wouldn't fuck than the no-contact-interested-girl. she "had a boyfriend" "didn't want to be a shitty person" and was "on her period". last bit was enough to stop me in my tracks but damn girl how you going home with a strange dude you just met and not sexing them

just trying to get my dick wet yo. living that human experience

no hate jayrock but in all honesty that sounds suspect as fuck. you must've not brought out the freak in her or maybe your scent of despair turned her off.

To the people here who are out of school and working full time, how the hell do you guys do a 9-5 daily. I'm currently still in school and also interning and office life sucks dick. My whole day is working on spreadsheets on top of spreadsheets. Hardest part of the day is deciding what to eat for lunch. I finish all my assignments way before my MD expects me to finish them that she has to think pretty hard to give me another task so now im not sure if i should just keep handing them in as soon as i finish it or just finish it and then sit at my desk twiddling my fingers for a while before handing it in. And fuck suits, especially in shitty weather. 

Edited by Thatboyo

^best shooter ever was back in the heyday of Unreal Tournament 

The hosts, servers were just unreal. Had so much fun

Thatboyo

As someone who manages interns and new employees, I can understand your sentiment. I think maybe you can take longer and try to understand fully as to what your Excel adds to the scope of your supervisors work, and the larger office/company. Really dig deep, ask a lot of questions, and show you are interested to learn and that you understand. This can lead to that nice letter of recommendation etc. As far as your first question, IME once you are in a full-time position and start getting loaded with responsibilities, you cannot find enough time to get things done and meet deadlines. It is just a combination of the rush you get, and knowing that you put in a hard days of work at the end of the day. And depending on the environment, you are constantly communicating with your internals as well as vendors outside. I think until you really get a lot of responsibility and get put on the spot, things can start off a little slow...just a matter how much much and quickly you can pickup to progress

Edited by gettoasty

no hate jayrock but in all honesty that sounds suspect as fuck. you must've not brought out the freak in her or maybe your scent of despair turned her off.

Again, another situation where I didn't even initiate this - I just met her through mutual friends when we were out, and my buddy said she thought I was cute, wanted to talk, etc. I mean, we hit it off and fooled around a bit but she warned me not to get myself all worked up because she had a boyfriend (pretty lol at that point) and like I said I wasn't about to test the period talk.

I'm just not all about being put in a position where I have to feel like I'm raping a chick in order to get laid. There's always habitual line crossing in foreplay, but at the end of the day they have to want it. Totally not upset with this girl at all, just more so explaining my recent string of luck with the ladies leading to the aforementioned butthurt.

She said we'd see each other again. I told her we probably wouldn't. Just have to wait and see who's right. And not to sound like a superbitch or anything, but drunken hookups are among the easiest. I dunno for sure what I'm looking for, but it's gotta be at least a level above that

x-post superconfessional

x-post djrajio dating thread

Edited by jayrock

majime in the streets

charai in the sheets~

p sure i'm majime but i got good relationship i'm very happy with 

on that note

get into relationship

tell v few people/not public about

not do anything new with behavior et al

women i've been meeting as of late seem to be trying to instigate things with me

whut i am so confuse da majime life only wants 1 lady leave me alone pls

To the people here who are out of school and working full time, how the hell do you guys do a 9-5 daily. I'm currently still in school and also interning and office life sucks dick. My whole day is working on spreadsheets on top of spreadsheets. Hardest part of the day is deciding what to eat for lunch. I finish all my assignments way before my MD expects me to finish them that she has to think pretty hard to give me another task so now im not sure if i should just keep handing them in as soon as i finish it or just finish it and then sit at my desk twiddling my fingers for a while before handing it in. And fuck suits, especially in shitty weather.

depends on what you're doing.

they offer you work they expect you to finish in a timely matter. if you finish early cos you're actually bright and not slow then I would just ask to see if there is anything else that can be done, if not, recheck your work again

my days are crazy and then not. there may be a day where for a few hours I'm bored shitless and I'm going to be surfing online because I can't go home early and there's nothing to do.

but often more then not I don't get my breaks, my lunch will be around 2pm or 3pm and I'm off at 5/530 but really don't leave till 6/630 and have been there since 8 am

if you find yourself bored in your position then I would look for change if there's no career growth but sounds like you're just doing this till you're done with school which probably means if you want there's other work that can be done you just gotta let them know

also am in an office that's consistently cold cos the air conditioner is on full blast so I can wear shirt with sweater under blazer and still not break a sweat, so dunno how to help you there, maybe but fabrics lighter and more to breathe

did anybody else here buy the black yang li suit from current season? i received mine, but it didn't come with the 'signature internal strap'. was the black one supposed to have it? the photos on ln-cc only show the burgundy one's strap, but the one i got has the tab w/ button that its supposed to fasten to on the inside of the jacket, just no actual strap.

Nobbers the suit comes with a strap. Better blow up their email if they charge you!!!

Again, another situation where I didn't even initiate this - I just met her through mutual friends when we were out, and my buddy said she thought I was cute, wanted to talk, etc. I mean, we hit it off and fooled around a bit but she warned me not to get myself all worked up because she had a boyfriend (pretty lol at that point) and like I said I wasn't about to test the period talk.

I'm just not all about being put in a position where I have to feel like I'm raping a chick in order to get laid. There's always habitual line crossing in foreplay, but at the end of the day they have to want it. Totally not upset with this girl at all, just more so explaining my recent string of luck with the ladies leading to the aforementioned butthurt.

She said we'd see each other again. I told her we probably wouldn't. Just have to wait and see who's right. And not to sound like a superbitch or anything, but drunken hookups are among the easiest. I dunno for sure what I'm looking for, but it's gotta be at least a level above that

x-post superconfessional

x-post djrajio dating thread

155989.gif

i think fuuma is by far one of my most favorite (if not most favorite) posters on superfuture.  Not attention getting but always willing to drop a lot of knowledge in any sphere. Was just goofing off in randoms thoughts thread and saw his contributions

where can i buy a cheap full-length mirror that'll ship to my door (just looking for shit w/ no warp in the reflection; bonus pts if the casing looks nice) 

wanna get back into this waywt game and don't want to do it in the bathroom lol

fuck that shit

ppl walking in on me awkward af