Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

These recipes look great. Thank you for this.

In other news of people getting killed, a woman was found with multiple stab wounds on my school's property (away from the main campus, but still fairly close). She died in the hospital. Everyone is freaking out. :(

some tips: 

1) it's great for making chicken stock en masse and quickly, http://www.cooksillustrated.com/recipes/7537-pressure-cooker-chicken-broth

2) it's great for stews and soups, chili is great in ~ 1 hour : http://www.hippressurecooking.com/johns-pressure-cooker-beef-chili-colorado-reader-recipe/

3) I wouldn't use it for delicate meats like fish, but for tougher cuts it's a godsend. 

4) dulce de leche can be made (even though I expected it to go off as a bomb any moment) http://www.hippressurecooking.com/dulce-de-leche-pressure-cooked-condensed-milk/

5)  i use a kuhn rikon because high atmosphere enclosed devices make me nervous. 

6) personal favorite: make pressure-cooked steel cut oats in 20 minutes and pounds of chickpeas in about the same time.

7) it's one of my favorite devices for making a shitload of food for a lot of people easily; I had to make food for 20 people in an hour and it came through

(also weirdly enough, south asians are all about the pressure cooker. my buddy's 60 year old mom was schooling me on herb usage and shit for her chana masala made via pressure cooker)

i guess PM me if you have any other questions about pressure cooking. it's good as an accessory for higher-end cooking (stock creation, etc), and I tend to use it in conjunction with an cast iron pan and dutch oven for most of my cooking needs. sous vide/slow cooking is my other arsenal. i like eating well and paying little but I don't have a lot of time, so I like it when other people are genuinely interested in pressure cooking   Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Edited by Just Another XY

Superdenim noobs are the best noobs.

I have a pair of APC raw denim jeans that have been breaking in very nicely, and they have been dry-cleaned once, but not washed in water yet. However, they have developed a crease down the side of the leg (probably from folding) which is starting to develop its own fade. What is the best way to remove this specific crease so that it doesn't develop its own fade line any further? I have a steamer and an iron, but not sure exactly which to use (or how) for this purpose.

no offense but you sound butthurt as all hell right now take a deep breath

lol fair enough

truth be told, I'm less pissed off at the girl who stayed over on Saturday and wouldn't fuck than the no-contact-interested-girl. she "had a boyfriend" "didn't want to be a shitty person" and was "on her period". last bit was enough to stop me in my tracks but damn girl how you going home with a strange dude you just met and not sexing them

just trying to get my dick wet yo. living that human experience