Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

also a twink >=]

wtf sutocorp how is my package containing ONE sweater 3.5 kgs?!

lol

Bought like 3 pairs of shoes on YJP

Not looking forward 2 this shipping bill

edit:

also, I look exactly like a slightly slimmer version of Yang Li

Edited by Nebulae

Do they sell water in aluminum cans? You always see bottled water but why not canned water? Is there some basic scientific idea I am missing here? And after all the worries about chemicals from plastic bottles seeping into water upon reuse canned water seems like a solution to that issue.

Cos that plastic bottle bullshit is just that: bullshit.

putting this here cuz hopefully people will see it:

there is honestly no way for a seller to protect themselves

in the past, i guess i got lucky calling in to PayPal and logically speaking with a representative through the situation

but it seems that now their blanket policy (eBay or not) is that they will side with the buyer and refund them upon return of the item. their piss poor logic is that the seller receives the item back and has a chance to sell it again. when in fact they are doing this because if they side with the seller, the buyer can (and usually will) open a credit card chargeback

the buyer does not have to provide any proof whatsoever, and there is no rational thinking when it comes to their decision. it is near impossible to photograph every inch of a garment to prove that there is no single tiny speck of imperfection.

when i asked the person on the phone what happens when i get back the item and it is not in the condition i sent it in? they said it is up to me to provide, "third party unbiased documentation" that proves this. i told them it is ridiculous that you expect sellers to go to a store and say, "hey can you write me a letter saying that this 5 year old item is not in the condition i sent it in?" i was essentially told that we'll cross that bridge when we get there

so basically, any user can buy your $2k+ leathers, wear it for a month, and return it saying that they have not worn it for a month, and that there is a tiny scuff that was not mentioned. in my case they did not have to provide any proof whatsoever, but even if they did, there is no way for you to prove that it was not there originally

buyers can now essentially rent clothing from sellers for the simple cost of shipping

I knew eBay sides with the buyer for basically everything, but I didn't know PayPal disputes did the same thing. eBay sellers are so scared of having their business ruined that they will overcompensate for the smallest mistake they made. I remember I ordered $700 worth of art supplies from a seller, and they made a small mistake which concerned maybe 5% of the order. Told me to keep everything I already received and they overnight shipped a whole new order to me, as long as I please please please don't leave a negative review.

I'm all for buyer protection, but I think it's going a bit too far.

I knew eBay sides with the buyer for basically everything, but I didn't know PayPal disputes did the same thing. eBay sellers are so scared of having their business ruined that they will overcompensate for the smallest mistake they made. I remember I ordered $700 worth of art supplies from a seller, and they made a small mistake which concerned maybe 5% of the order. Told me to keep everything I already received and they overnight shipped a whole new order to me, as long as I please please please don't leave a negative review.

I'm all for buyer protection, but I think it's going a bit too far.

Yeah. The buyer protection is pretty ridiculous. A buyer could buy an expensive watch and claim that the seller shipped a rock. Send the rock back and the buyer is totally screwed. I guess this kind of scam existed for a long time. This is why I sell all my "expensive"  stuff and clothes through yahoo auctions (I proxy-sell, for the lack of a better term). 

After being unemployed for about 2 months, I'm suddenly finding myself with 3 different job offers in 2014. Here's to the new year, I guess. 

Now I just have to make the tough decision. Potential/experience vs. money vs. stability?? 

If you're willing to hold off on a large paycheck initially and can see yourself staying at one job for a long time, I'd go with the job with the highest ceiling.  better to start low with ample room from growth than slightly higher with an early plateau.

what'll make you happiest

It's all about the fit. I guess you could just weigh gwop vs. good vibe and go with one that gives you the best balance.

Also, congrats cause i was unemployed for like 4 months and thought i was gonna die (of boredom and being crushed by the feeling of "OH I FUCKED UP IN LIFE"

From the "Post your Creations" page in Superculture (pg99)

The Gsrnn filling pieces
A new brand from Amsterdam, Holland
the label was started by me, and is expanding now.
Sporty but chic and classic details
same sole as raf simmong, common projects and lanvin used to use.

more info on gsrnnfillingpieces.com and whatpeoplewearthesedays.blogspot.com

s4vseo.jpg
ogj9zl.jpg
20042o9.jpg
s4ukxu.jpg
2emhfde.jpg
20iylx2.jpg
r286k8.jpg

different models also on the website
first introduction with SF

Shoes are still pretty lame, but his brand is huuuuuge now. Just thought it was interesting.

i sold a fender masterbuilt strat for $3700 on ebay, shipped it, and before the ass i had sold it to even received the guitar he put in a chargeback onto my account. paypal took the money out of my "verified" checking account without even notifying me, and then didn't even care that the tracking showed a signature confirmation that wasn't even delivered yet. fuck all that shit now. 

Dude, I'm so sorry. That shit is seriously fucked up.